Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 18th, 2024, 11:27pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« A MAT MADE IN HEAVEN »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Give/Need advice to/from others
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   A MAT MADE IN HEAVEN
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A MAT MADE IN HEAVEN  (Read 741 times)
granorpio

1998 Silver Facelift Cosworth

View Profile

A MAT MADE IN HEAVEN
« on: Dec 13th, 2004, 10:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Granadas' & Scorpios'  *Tip of the Day*  
Fed up with ill-fitting mats especially at the rear with acres and acres of carpet to protect - me too!  Angry
Bought cheap, bought reasonable, even bought some OTT - but still their all c**p!
Then wounders never cease with the dawn of the new love in my life (Scorpio of course, what did you think I mean't the wife Shocked) I decided having tried everything else to purchase a set of the best quality velour mats Ford had to offer (nothings to good for Scorpio)
WOW! Shocked THE REAR MATS ARE HUGE! Shocked and they fit wounderfully covering all - years of suffering now no more Grin
SO DON'T BE TIGHT BUY YOUR LOVE FORD MATS TODAY!!! you know she's worth it Grin
IP Logged

- Mike -

So nearly said "goodbye" but now Scorpio will see another day, alongside the replacement! eek!
craig

Email

Re: A MAT MADE IN HEAVEN
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 7:02am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

odd job
so what about these mats then ?,are they tailored for the scorpio,or are they universal ones ?,and what about the price,colours and am i assuming right that they did come from the ford dealer,when i enquired a few weeks ago,i was told scorpio overmats are no longer availiable....
please tell,i'm intrigued now
IP Logged
Snoopy
Administrator

Very old.BAD tempered and missing friends.

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 8:08am »

I got a set of FORD mats last year and put a post up  then ... Ther was a thread last year about this very thing..... they are for the scorpio and I will at some time in the day dig out the finnis codes for the fronts and rears... but I understand they do NOT come cheap.... but will let you ALL know again.....

All the very best

Snoopy
IP Logged

HELP the FORUM.Please DONATE
granorpio

1998 Silver Facelift Cosworth

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 11:36am »

Hi Guys Cheesy
Yes indeed the mats are tailored and from a Ford dealship (Quickco), I'm not aware if Ford do universal ones  Huh
I wasn't offered a choice of colours nor did I ask as the standard grey suited my requirements.
It was mentioned that a cheaper set for approx. £18 + vat was available but I declined and opted for the luxurious velour with SCORPIO etched on the front mats Shocked
FORD FIN: 5030173 @ £42.55 + VAT  Cry Expensive I know but the best don't come cheap Undecided
IP Logged

- Mike -

So nearly said "goodbye" but now Scorpio will see another day, alongside the replacement! eek!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.