Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 18th, 2024, 10:31pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« CCM reprogramming anyone? »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Give/Need advice to/from others
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   CCM reprogramming anyone?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: CCM reprogramming anyone?  (Read 761 times)
harry.m1byt

What's YaBB?

View Profile

CCM reprogramming anyone?
« on: Jan 1st, 2007, 8:26pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

As some may remember, I now have a CCM which flashes on double lock and on the alarm being triggered - one I got froma 96 to replace none flashing 95.

I would much prefer it flashed on all remote operations, lock, double lock, unlock and when the alarm goes off - and without needing to approach Ford to do it. Did I read something about it being able to glabal close via the remote too?

Is there anyone reading this who has access to the equipment to carry out this operation able to do it via the post and for beer tokens? I was thinking along the lines of - send of my none flashing 95 CCM to be reprogrammed. I'm sure there would be others on the list appreciative of someone able to do their CCM too.
IP Logged

August '95 2.9 12v auto Ultima -
Now flashing Smiley
sector-9

No scorpio anymore

View Profile

Re: CCM reprogramming anyone?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 6th, 2007, 4:43pm »

Baz bought an FDS2000 a while back - this is what Ford use to program and diagnose car electronics - not sure if he's figured out how to do it yet though!

Darren

P.S.

I need to dismantle my CCM someday as it has the documented problem of the remotes intermittently failing and needing to be reprogrammed - I'm hoping it'll be a dry joint that needs resoldering...
IP Logged
harry.m1byt

What's YaBB?

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Jan 6th, 2007, 8:09pm »

Thanks, and over to Baz....

Rather than mess about trying to fix a faulty CCM why not just dig out out from a scapper?

If I can get the programming on one of my two CCM's sorted out, I'll have a surplus one.
IP Logged

Now flashing Smiley
Baz

S Reg. 1998 24v Cosworth S2.9 COS (Deceased)

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Jan 6th, 2007, 9:30pm »

I have an FDS but not really gone into it in too much detail as yet.... something for the long winter nights!!

The global closure on the remote will only work with the addition of one of Steve Collisters mods (however he isn't around anymore so not really an option) The global closure does work on a Focus from the remote so who knows!!

IP Logged
harry.m1byt

What's YaBB?

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Jan 6th, 2007, 9:40pm »

on Jan 6th, 2007, 9:30pm, Baz wrote:
I have an FDS but not really gone into it in too much detail as yet.... something for the long winter nights!!

But we are well into the long winter nights in the northern hemisphere Grin

Not too bothered about the global closing via the remote, though no doubt it would be interesting to have - it is the flashng to confirm all remote operations I'm looking to get the CCM modified for.

I now have it flashing only on the double locking, as the alarm is set and if the alarm is triggered - but could do with flash on lock and unlock added. I have a spare CCM I could send you, if you feel inclined to have a go.  

IP Logged

Now flashing Smiley
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.