Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 30th, 2024, 4:24pm

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« door module variations? »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Give/Need advice to/from others
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   door module variations?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: door module variations?  (Read 192 times)
Torbayboy

View Profile

door module variations?
« on: Jan 21st, 2023, 9:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I need a door module for my jun95 estate, thing is are there variants on this down to one touch closing, no puddle lights etc or was the same module used for all ages of Scorpio.

This particular car is still on "early" model has puddle lights and a water level that works etc.

Any advice welcome as I can find these in Lithuania but need to know if date specific.

Thanks
 Huh Huh Huh
IP Logged

Cosworth Scorpio only 46 on the road now NOW down to 42.
brds

View Profile Email

Re: door module variations?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23rd, 2023, 1:04pm »

The module 96GG-13C791-AA currently on my May95 2.0L Ultima estate has single shot opening on all windows, global open/shut and driver seat memory as did my earlier module with the prefix 95.....
Just be sure to get the driver side module, not the passenger side.
Before you buy a replacement module, have you tried changing the driver door window switches because I had a faulty driver window a few months ago that was just a faulty driver-side window switch i.e the one that gets used most.
IP Logged
Torbayboy

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Jan 23rd, 2023, 5:10pm »

Hello, this is a june 95 12v estate ultima,had same problem with my july95 cos estate, but as the colours matched with spares car just swapped the door.

All the switches on the drivers door no longer work incl mirror and seat/mirror memory, so assume as this also was on identical problem before would be same again.

I mentioned 1 touch closing on drivers window as all the early cars dont have it and wanted to make sure that a later module (if there is one) will match the electrics for puddle lights etc which were deleted on R reg cars (possibly earlier but not sure).

Can find these in Lithuania and the picture with your ref No on is correct to advert, & labelled drivers door - to drive the 4 window switches and memory module & mirror adjustment.

Will take a punt on this as now had 2 go down and no drivers window may be dodgy with plod, as even track cars have to have an open(ing) drivers window sort of.

Thanks for the help

R  
   Cool Cool
IP Logged

Torbayboy

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Aug 27th, 2023, 6:05pm »

Just to clarify, door module fitted now, car is a june 95 cos estate. The failed module was suffix AF and we subbed with suffix AE.

As you will robably know the early cars did not have 1 touch closing on drivers window, with the Ae module fitted this is still the same.
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.