Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 19th, 2024, 12:41am

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« 95 cossie overfueling Bank 2 »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   OBD Advice
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   95 cossie overfueling Bank 2
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 95 cossie overfueling Bank 2  (Read 1056 times)
arnse

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile Email

95 cossie overfueling Bank 2
« on: Jan 31st, 2007, 4:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi,
I quote my correspondings done recently under Problem:
Re: 24V injectors++wiring loom, 95mod.
« Reply #20 on: Jan 30th, 2007, 2:31pm »  Quote  Modify  Remove  

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Hi again all Scorpio fans,  
Done my first ODB scan and must admitt I am not very familiar with using this "hi tech." equipment. Hopefully I will learn as time pass and with a little help from all you experts in UK.  
My first codes that came up was0131 "upstream heated oxygen sensor- bank one"  
Next one1151, "lack of upstream heated ox. sensor switch, sensor indicates lean- bank 2"  
Does this make any sence to my bank no. 2 (passenger side, UK cars)having dark sparks, and no 1 bank sparks is ok?  
Any suggestions for the way forward?  
At the moment unable to take car on a road test as I don't have battery available for  computer.  
Brgds.  
  IP Logged  

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Arnfinn  

tintin

I'm a YaBB newbie!

Re: 24V injectors++wiring loom, 95mod.
« Reply #21 on: Jan 30th, 2007, 6:30pm »  Quote  Modify  

yep, similar to the codes i was getting. there are 2 pre-cat (upstream) lambda sensors and 2 post-cat (downstream) lambda sensors. looks like you have one lambda not responding (P0131) on bank 1, probably replace, and one indicating lean (P1151) on bank 2.  

did you get the LTFT (long term fuel trim) readings? these would indicate if the car is trying to lean off the fuel because its getting fed too much through the FPR....  

with mine i (read Scorpioman) noticed that after a long run, the LTFT was not too bad, but at idle when it couldnt consume all the fuel the LTFT went off the scale.  

ps im only going by what i know, more knowledgable will maybe help more if you post the results in the OBD page  
  IP Logged  

'95 Cosworth Ultima  Unqoute

Can anyone tell me the way forward? Is it possible to disconnect the Lamda's in a simple way just to verify and hopefully locate the problem?

Brgds.

IP Logged

Arnfinn
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.