Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 18th, 2024, 9:13pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« I have Japanese Scorpiosis »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Off Topic Subjects
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   I have Japanese Scorpiosis
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I have Japanese Scorpiosis  (Read 816 times)
Badboytunes

Email

I have Japanese Scorpiosis
« on: Mar 29th, 2005, 4:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Help.... i think i have caught Scorpiosis. Sum of you may be aware that i have a new car. Well after taking Wifey away for a break and going to work the car has broken down!!!! It has 1002 miles on the clock! I thought that having a brand new car meant no worries! Plus the fact its a Nissan and sposed to be reliable makes it worse. But the real bummer is the dealer has given me a new Astra .... YUK .......... Anyway...... they are not my tyres so revenge will be sweet.  Grin Grin Grin Grin   The injector failed on my car and it sounds like a tank. So much for new common rail technology!!!!
IP Logged
craig

Email

Re: I have Japanese Scorpiosis
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29th, 2005, 4:36pm »

nick... Cry Cry Cry
now i know why you have the message
"i want my scorpio back" on your profile.. Wink Wink
good luck with it all anyway,and happy motoring in the astra,well as happy as motoring in an astra can be.. Smiley Wink
IP Logged
Badboytunes

Email

« Reply #2 on: Mar 29th, 2005, 5:40pm »

on Mar 29th, 2005, 4:36pm, craig wrote:
and happy motoring in the astra,well as happy as motoring in an astra can be.. Smiley Wink

Craig....
 After driving it home i hate it even more Angry. Uncomfotable, slow and a yukky gearchange. Lets see long it takes for my car to b sorted
IP Logged
Fitzy

WILMAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 30th, 2005, 11:52am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Nick,

Sorry to hear about your new car mate, you should just tell the dealer you want a replacement new car straight away, you don't have to accept an attempted repair.  Just return it under "The sales of goods act" (unfit for the purpose for which it was made).  The dealer doesn't have a leg to stand on, check it out with your local trading standards office.

HTH

Fitzy   Wink Grin Wink
IP Logged

DON'T KNOW HOW OR WHY I DO IT......BUT I LOVE IT...........
Badboytunes

Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 30th, 2005, 12:58pm »

Hi Fitzy,
  The car is on a 3 year lease. my dealer told me that they cant look at the car untill 11th April. Also Nissan Assist have told me that i have a replacement only for 24 hrs. That really sucks. Then my main dealer told me that as he didnt supply the car himself he is not obliged  to offer me a courtesy car. That , i think is poor attitude. So, i  have Nissan Assist talking to the dealer, Lombard finance talking to the dealer and all of a sudden the guy im dealing with ( dealer MD) is all of a sudden unavailable. So, who am i talking to? What Car! Thats who.
  Slightly miffed
    Nick Angry
IP Logged
Badboytunes

Email

« Reply #5 on: Mar 30th, 2005, 1:47pm »

Well well well.....
   Amazing what  happens when you mention the press!!! Nissan have agreed to give me a courtesy car.  GrinNothing less than i deserve i think.... Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.