Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 4:33am

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Scroats »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Off Topic Subjects
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   Scroats
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Scroats  (Read 2887 times)
hepburn

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile Email

Scroats
« on: Sep 15th, 2006, 1:36am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just been outside to check my scorpio and found it's been keyed by some scumbag vermin...
IP Logged
Jonnycab

Former owner of 2.3 Ultima Facelift saloon

View Profile

Re: Scroats
« Reply #1 on: Sep 15th, 2006, 2:04am »

I thought Malden was one of the nicer places to live in Essex.  Huh
We looked at a house there recently near the football ground. Went down to Heybridge Basin as well........very picturesque.

The Scorp to these little scroats probably looks like a posh expensive car, so they key it.

My Dad had a black Citreon GS Pallas in the late 70's. It was 2 weeks old when some scroat keyed both sides front to back, & scratched "F**K YOU" on the bonnet, & "C**T" on the boot Huh
IP Logged
hepburn

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 15th, 2006, 2:33am »

on Sep 15th, 2006, 2:04am, jonnycab wrote:
I thought Malden was one of the nicer places to live in Essex.  Huh
We looked at a house there recently near the football ground. Went down to Heybridge Basin as well........very picturesque

Sadly it was but no longer.  It seems Fambridge Rd - Cross Rd - Wantz Rd - Mill Rd (and surrounding roads) are now chav breeding ground.  There is a big teenage drink & drug problem in the area. The local school consistently underperforms and fails to adequately educate a substantial percentage of children.   The council is weak and incompetent, not to mention previously (and possibly still) corrupt (huge planning scandal in recent years). It has also attempted to coerce local organisations to promote the councils own agenda rather than public interest, something I observed 1st hand and rejected.

I'm sure Maldon is not alone in suffering what I perceive to be a general decline in social standards.  However, compared to how it was 25 years ago when I moved to the area, it has declined faster than some other areas. I think the fact Maldon still has its own full time police station, despite many attempts to close it, speaks volumes!

Heybridge Basin is still very nice (in the summer months) though... Smiley

Now if someone could just point me in the direction of Utopia...  Wink
IP Logged
Jonnycab

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Sep 15th, 2006, 3:21am »

I know what you mean hepburn. Everywhere seems to be a breeding ground for scum.
I grew up in Billericay. It used to be such a nice town. Now you can't get off the train late at night without being abused in some way or the other by the "chav scum".
I moved to Wickford a few years ago, & it's not so bad, but it's getting worse, & the schools are tripe.
 Got a two year old & I don't want him turning out like these little w**kers. Huh

Here's a website that will make your blood boil....
  www.chavscum.com
IP Logged
Spannerdemon

Email

« Reply #4 on: Sep 15th, 2006, 9:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Unfortunately we ALL know what we'd like to do to these little turds.

I think virtually every sane thinking person in the UK knows the answer to the problem.  

It's an old-fashioned word called P U N I S H M E N T.  Like in     P A I N F U L      punishment.,

Seems that the only people who DON'T understand it, is our weak kneed government.

Personally I'd chain all these little sods to trees and set fire to them. Never use rope, it burns through, and they can escape !!  Shocked

Makes my firking blood boil.  Angry

Must go and take my tranquilisers !!
IP Logged
wayne

2l 16v Ultima

View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: Sep 15th, 2006, 4:43pm »

Alas., all these postings are true. I never thought I'd be glad of the dark nights and hope for rain.. At least it keeps the little  B's indoors!  The gov. talk a good fight., but they can't walk the walk. Look at the furore over the recent 'feotal asbos'... The concept is right : We have scroats breeding scroats, what chance have we got? !!!  I fear the law.. I don't respect it anymore., but I fear it. The scroats nowadays don't give a toss!  
Utopia for me?... To live on an estate of Scorpio owners!
IP Logged

TiberiuS

Ex. 1996 2.3 Ultima - RIP P789 KHJ

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Sep 15th, 2006, 8:11pm »

This gets me too. I worked hard to get my license and to buy my car/keep it on the road. I live in Clacton on Sea (away from the town) but we still get agro, for anyone who knows this area, they even get trouble at Weeley, Kirby and Frinton, all very nice areas.  

I've done a lot of work on the new house and although I keep the car off road when I can, I sometimes need the space for other things. Hence the car gets parked in the side street (we live on a corner), one Sunday last year I found the driver's wing mirror hacked off and the trim ripped off, a bad attempt at forcing the door. Wouldn't dare to claim at my age, managed to repair it myself. A few weeks later, again parked out overnight, been keyed (luckily not deep); a lot of work with the Autoglym and it could barely be seen. The Scorpio was the tidyest car parked in the street, anyone else with anything a bit tidy keeps it well away from the road.  

Started parking it around the front. One night a group of youths are on the corner drinking and an argument develops. I walk out there all calm, 'what's going on?' I says. I got a lot of mouth but none of them would 'try' me and eventually I fooked them off without losing my temper. I keep myself to myself as a rule but I seem to be the only one who ever goes out if there's any trouble. If I'd been stabbed or lost my temper with one of them (perish the thought, executioner), I guess everyone would've rushed out from behind their curtains to black their noses...

Sorry chaps if this has turned into a novel but it bloody annoys me.

Regards, Bruce.
IP Logged

Bruce - '07 Jaguar XKR coupe, '95 Jaguar XJ Sport 4.0, '82 Ford Capri 2.0 Ghia, '15 Honda Civic (sloooooww..)
cossie_al

Ex 24v

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Sep 15th, 2006, 10:17pm »

Bruce I agree withh your attitude against this type of scum.  
And I talk having had experience of facing this type of rsole To cut a very long story short at one of my previous addresses my elderly neighbour whent out to stop his car getting vandalised and ended up getting a kicking so without hesitation I went out to help and ended up in a cell over night but did not get charged in the end.  
I heard later that a freind or two of mine got the rsole to drop the charges or pay the consequenses.
This happened only three years ago and it has made me realise there is only one language this type of scum understand.
IP Logged
Baz

S Reg. 1998 24v Cosworth S2.9 COS (Deceased)

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Sep 15th, 2006, 10:54pm »

Everyone knows my opinions on these matters. Flog 'em, birch 'em and if they still don't stop top the b****rs because they will never know any better.

The biggest problem in this country is the fact that we pander to the namby pamby happy clappy brigades that believe that there is good in everyone...... no there isn't. Just accept the fact and deal with it properly. There are too many chavs breeding more chavs because people who who work and do things properly cannot afford to breed like the scum do because we; the workers and providers, pay for them to breed like rabbits. Very soon, there will come a time when the numpty chav offspring are the norm and the workers children are outnumbered.

How about this one?: at birth, every male child should have a reversible vasectomy performed. When they reach 21, and providing they have met certain critreria such as a) job. b) not a chav then they can have the op to reverse the vasectomy and are allowed to have kids.

You know it makes sense

Baz
IP Logged
cossie_al

Ex 24v

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Sep 15th, 2006, 11:07pm »

VOTE BAZ
Baz is the next prime minister for me
IP Logged
Jonnycab

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Sep 16th, 2006, 1:58am »

Baz....I've often heard James Whale also talk about the vasectomy idea on his show on Talk Sport.
Great idea....if we cant wipe them out, then we shall breed them out Grin
IP Logged
gary1

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Sep 16th, 2006, 4:06am »

Hi all  
I agree with every thing you have all said but my solution is, put all the chav's on a desserted island and then bomb the c--t's untill there are none left.If any survive then bomb the c--t's again. I bet nobody would want to be a chav after that
gary
IP Logged
hepburn

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile Email

« Reply #12 on: Sep 16th, 2006, 9:07am »

on Sep 15th, 2006, 10:54pm, Baz wrote:
How about this one?: at birth, every male child should have a reversible vasectomy performed. When they reach 21, and providing they have met certain critreria such as a) job. b) not a chav then they can have the op to reverse the vasectomy and are allowed to have kids.

This echoes my sentiments entirely, but let's not stop with the boys! All babies need to sterilised at birth...

Now show me the politician supporting this view and he/she has my vote for life!
IP Logged
hepburn

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile Email

« Reply #13 on: Sep 16th, 2006, 9:10am »

on Sep 15th, 2006, 9:15am, Spannerdemon wrote:
It's an old-fashioned word called P U N I S H M E N T.  Like in     P A I N F U L      punishment.,

The only effective punishment is one that affects the culprits. In the case of keying i'd like to scratch the b****rs from head to toe with a sharp key themselves!
IP Logged
Jonnycab

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: Sep 16th, 2006, 10:02pm »

A different aspect on the sterilisation at birth idea. Smiley

My little boy has just turned two. On the day he was born my wife went through hell with me at her side to produce this little miracle. After many hours of labour, it was the greatest moment of our lives to be alone with our newborn son.

Put it like this....if someone came up to me just after my little boy was born & said "we have to take him to be sterilised", then I think the answer would be..."over my dead body mate....or yours" Angry

Sterilisation at birth does sound a bit like trying to create an elite race..... How boring that would be.....
Just imagine....no-one stupid enough to go on big brother......no boy/girl bands....& McDonalds would be empty Grin

Who would we take the piss out of? Grin
IP Logged
hepburn

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile Email

« Reply #15 on: Sep 17th, 2006, 9:46am »

on Sep 16th, 2006, 10:02pm, jonnycab wrote:

Who would we take the piss out of? Grin

Well... Those who grow up to become BMW drivers of course Wink

On a more serious note, I don't advocate the creation of a "elite" race via an at birth sterilisation programme.  But I do advocate parenting rights only for those couples willing and able to raise the child in a responsible way, with sufficient resources so not to impose on state welfare (short term crisis permitting).  What we should not be seeking is a requirement of morals and principles on how the child is raised.  

If people had to think twice about having kids rather than producing them and expecting the state to pick up the pieces of their night of lust then I suspect we would see the return of caring family units and an overall improvement of society!

To have the privilege of driving we test people to ensure they are responsible to take control of a car.  So why not the same for would-be parents?  After all, a child raised in the wrong hands can be just as lethal as a car driven by an incompetent driver - just in a different way...
IP Logged
Pegasus

24V Cosworth  Ultima Born: Sept 97, sold Aug 23

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: Sep 18th, 2006, 10:56pm »

on Sep 15th, 2006, 3:21am, jonnycab wrote:
I grew up in Billericay. It used to be such a nice town. Now you can't get off the train late at night without being abused in some way or the other by the "chav scum".

Blimey Jonny, I used to visit Billericay a lot 20-25 years ago - it was a nice little place, esp the Railway pub. Sorry to hear of its (and Wickford's) decline.  Shocked

IP Logged

Go Go Go ...
Dave

Tourmallard 24v (ex-owner)

View Profile Email

« Reply #17 on: Sep 25th, 2006, 12:14pm »

Can't get away from these beggars nowaday, some places are worse than others of course, but still  Angry

Standing around giving mouth is one thing, but when it comes to property damage its just so upsetting.

Went out the other night to find a group of locals standing around the front of the car drinking beer (more than likely underage). I decided against telling them to eff off as those cans would have gone all over my car for a start. Terrible when you feel you can't challenge someone behaving in that way.
IP Logged

Life after the Scorpio ain't easy..
Baz

S Reg. 1998 24v Cosworth S2.9 COS (Deceased)

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: Sep 25th, 2006, 1:34pm »

You wouldn't expect where you live Dave..... just shows the world we live in. Mind you I would have challenged them and had the fight when it followed!! Grin
IP Logged
hepburn

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile Email

« Reply #19 on: Sep 25th, 2006, 5:04pm »

on Sep 25th, 2006, 12:14pm, Dave wrote:
Went out the other night to find a group of locals standing around the front of the car drinking beer (more than likely underage). I decided against telling them to eff off as those cans would have gone all over my car for a start. Terrible when you feel you can't challenge someone behaving in that way.

I would have started the car and driven over the little beggers if they hadn't moved!  Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.