Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 8:33am

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« NEW YEAR GREETINGS »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Off Topic Subjects
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   NEW YEAR GREETINGS
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: NEW YEAR GREETINGS  (Read 343 times)
freddieboy

Juan Sheet does Plenty!

View Profile Email

NEW YEAR GREETINGS
« on: Dec 26th, 2006, 11:33am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR READERS

Only 364 days to next Christmas!
My unexpected prezzie this year was a 6006e in car sound headset to replace my original equipment 7000 series. Unit fits in OK but, oh dear!, theres no connection for the remote at the back (and I do love my remote!). Has anyone out there had the same problem, and if so is there any way round it? I cant believe that the later model wasnt equipped with the remote facility, but if thats the case ,then its back to the old 7000 series.
Wot a Bummer.
IP Logged
Matt

Manual'd and a 4.0 in the making

View Profile Email

Re: NEW YEAR GREETINGS
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 12:07pm »

what make is the 6006e? if it's an after market unit like sony or kenwood, you can get interface units to make them work.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
IP Logged

FDS2000 Scans - Birmingham
mazzy_j

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Dec 26th, 2006, 7:58pm »

Matt, the 6006e is a ford stereo (mine was from a focus) and i've got one in my scorp  Smiley has a 6 disc multichanger built in! Lost the remote facility, a few people have asked before but no one knows a definate way to get it working i'm afraid...

All the best for the new year,

Matt
IP Logged
freddieboy

Juan Sheet does Plenty!

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 27th, 2006, 8:24am »

Thanks Mazzy, But does anyone know whether the 6006e circuitry can accept a remote control and indeed was there ever a remote control facility fitted in the Focus models? The front disc loadng facility is definitely an improvement on the 7000 model,but I`m not sure whether its worth a trade off in losing remote control facility. Any comments folks?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.