Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 2:21pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Theft !! »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Off Topic Subjects
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   Theft !!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Theft !!  (Read 1900 times)
tintin

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile Email

Theft !!
« on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 7:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

ha ha, someone just took the stereo out of my 1991 mini, wasnt anything special, just a basic cd player, can replace it with a better one for £45. they left the speakers worth £40 each, and the tax disc. stupid. i leave it unlocked because i thought there was nothing worth nicking, and i dont want to pay for new locks/windows. just shows you.....

surely they are only going to get £5 if that for a 5 year old stereo.... makes you feel kind of sorry that people are so desperate.

why cant people keep their hands off other peoples belongings any more?
IP Logged

'95 Cosworth Ultima
cossie_al

Ex 24v

View Profile

Re: Theft !!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 7:56pm »

Because the scum have nothing to be scared of anymore.  
This type of thing has been covered before, and I dont realy want to get started on it again, but I would love to catch them at it and give them some serious torture something along the lines of barbed wire up the anus for a start.
but alas even if I looked at them and told them off I would be the criminal.
IP Logged
weaver67

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 8:49pm »

totally agree  i rekon after car stereos are nicked and swithed on in  another car they should expload and blow the f*****s to pieces
IP Logged
Kjetil S

2001 BMW 520iat

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 8:51pm »

on Mar 22nd, 2007, 8:49pm, weaver67 wrote:
totally agree  i rekon after car stereos are nicked and swithed on in  another car they should expload and blow the f*****s to pieces

Hmm.. Now where did I put that pack of explosives?  Grin
IP Logged

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Norway
the_boogeyman

Email

« Reply #4 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 9:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

a friend of mine " a wholesaler" is so fed up with being burgled that they have rigd explosives on all they grilled windows, i tell you i wouldnt want to be the first to opne up in the morning if some one had set one off, there wouldnt be much left of them  Grin
IP Logged
weaver67

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 9:04pm »

you should be able to protect your stuff from theiving scum
IP Logged
cossie_al

Ex 24v

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 9:15pm »

Yes you should!
In my eyes anyone who sets foot on or in your property without permission is going to pay the consequenses.
My wife is constantly worried that we will be burgled when we are home not because she is scared of the scum.
Its because she knows I am very likely to do a stretch at her majestys leisure when I confront them.
Its like this I have a wife, a four year old daughter and a 16 year old son, If I find anyone in my house they will be dealt with in a suitably nasty way.
If I get time then this will be a small price to pay knowing that a couple of these B*****ds can no longer walk or speak.
I think I will leave it at that before I go off on one.
IP Logged
weaver67

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 9:23pm »

same here mate we me and the wife invested in a rather visious looking rottweiler to gaurd our house still had my cd player nicked out my car witch was hidden in my back yard bloody usless animal didnt even wake up
IP Logged
the_boogeyman

Email

« Reply #8 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 9:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

i have a german shepherd and i d**n well that when she dies i  might be burgled, i'm gona get me a electric fence
IP Logged
taliban aka Cheekyboy2

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 9:30pm »

a few years ago i was talking to an ex sweeny type officer, his comment was anyone who doesent have a baseball bat or similar in their bedroom is an idiot, he went on to say if someone breaks in and you attack them,  kill them, make sure they're dead, the dead dont talk, and when the police arrive the first words you should say are 'i thought he was going to kill me, he said he was going to kill me'. you have defended your life, never ever say things like sorry, i didnt mean to do it.
IP Logged

weaver67

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 9:33pm »

now were talking i got weapons all over the house even our dog carries a base ball bat Smiley
IP Logged
cossie_al

Ex 24v

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 9:40pm »

Taliban, didn't you notice the part where I said walk or "speak" ?
Take their weapons of them chuck them to one side and beat them unconscious with your fists. Then rip their tongues out with your favourite pliers.
IP Logged
music_master

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

« Reply #12 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 9:43pm »

the cops wont even come near my house they tried to jump the fence 1 nite chasing 1 scum bag my rotty took part of jeans of 1 leg the copper went to climb the fence seen the dog a said f that like i told him u come over my fence with ur ass intact  and leave without it  cos the dog will have it in its mouth i have all the dog signs up so they have been warned
IP Logged
pete from Hull

Non Scorpio at the moment, but still interested...

View Profile Email

« Reply #13 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 9:45pm »

Agree Agree Agree

Back in the days when CB was popular  Cool we used to rewire the rigs so the polarity (which was critical) would be connected the wrong way if a thief fitted it in their car,  Grin  the results would be a blown output transistor rendering the rig needing repair,  Embarassed at first it worked really well cos the rig doctors as they were known would get them in for repair..... Nicked! ROFL
However  Cry they soon cottoned on to the idea so it was no longer effective.... Sad
IP Logged

Bring back fair wages.........
TiberiuS

Ex. 1996 2.3 Ultima - RIP P789 KHJ

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Mar 22nd, 2007, 9:57pm »

on Mar 22nd, 2007, 8:49pm, weaver67 wrote:

Now I know why the radio in the Scorp was so heavy Roll Eyes

Seriously though, these oiks have no respect for anybody or anything, not even themselves. Respect isn't taught in school anymore and there's always an easy way out if you do wrong Sad

Like my aunt's car which got torched a few weeks back. Often the damage goes deeper and lasts longer than the crime itself.

Sad state to be in Cry

Regards, Bruce.
IP Logged

Bruce - '07 Jaguar XKR coupe, '95 Jaguar XJ Sport 4.0, '82 Ford Capri 2.0 Ghia, '15 Honda Civic (sloooooww..)
Jonnycab

Former owner of 2.3 Ultima Facelift saloon

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: Mar 23rd, 2007, 1:12am »

Scum breeds scum...& to get rid of it, it has to bred out of society.

The only way to do that is to give every male child at birth the snip & in later life, if they want the snip reversed so they can have children, then they have to pass an examination on why they want to have kids & how they are going to teach them right from wrong  Wink

It may a bit contraversial & would probably take a couple of generations, but looking at the state of the youth today, then it doesn't take a mind reader to imagine what their kids are gonna be like  Huh

My little boy will be 3 years old in August & to be honest, if there was a safe way to snip babies at birth, & that it was definately reversable & didn't affect his growing up years, then I would not have any complaints about it  Smiley

The only other way forwards is backwards.....scrapping the human rights law & reinstating the right of parents & schools to discipline children when they step out of line.....

Scroats have always existed...but they thrive under the current Labour 'Nanny state' regime.

I know it's a directive of Brussels...but do Brussels actually realise that the youth culture in Britain is totally different to that in Europe?

Our youth seem to be be alot more influenced by American gang culture than the youth of other European countries.......

....So maybe we shouldn't be governed by the same humanity laws as Europe..... as there is too much American influence here & there always will be  Roll Eyes

There's loads more I could think of to say....but I'd need a separate piece of paper  Wink
IP Logged
Octavian_P

octavian1406@yahoo.com  
View Profile Email

« Reply #16 on: Mar 23rd, 2007, 8:55am »

A long time ago in Romania we had a ruler called Vlad Tepes. He was also known as Vlad Dracul in free english translation Vlad the Devil. Probably you all heard of him under the name of Dracula. The name of Tepes comes from Spears. Teapa = a very long spear. When he ruled every thief, scumbag, or enemy was taken into a tower and dropped into a spear. He also had more sadistic methods of spearing enemies without killing them instantly so they had to suffer more. He had something like a plantation of spears. In the stories regarding that time it is also mentioned that the public fountains in villages and towns had cups to drink water made from pure silver and gold. Nobody dared to steal them, or steal anything else. We romanies have a lot of problems whit thieves, gypsies etc. We usually think to Tepes and wish if he only lived in these days or at least one of his ofsprings...
IP Logged

2.0 16V Ultima|2.3 16V Ghia|2.9 24V Cosworth Ghia
Danny_R

97 Ford Crown Vic 4.6L V8 ,88 Mercury GM 5.0L V8

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: Mar 23rd, 2007, 12:32pm »

Funny, I was talking to the local Sheriff a few weeks ago and was telling him about the UK and how your NOT allowed to touch anyone who's broken into your home. He couldn't stop laughing and told me that if anyone breaks into a house over here, he actively encourages home owners to shoot them 3 or 4 times just to make sure they are dead lol, but to ensure they do it IN the house. That way there is 0 come back. Seems fair to me. Just got's to get me a big 12 gauge now lol.

Danny_R
IP Logged
cleave

am i bovered!

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: Mar 23rd, 2007, 4:03pm »

who cares what law protects the villain..........catch em beat em so bad they never do it again..simple!
IP Logged
Ultima2300

RIP Blue 2.3 Ultima / White 2.0 8v Executive

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: Mar 23rd, 2007, 5:29pm »

True story.  I'm in bed 2.30am 22nd of December '06.  Huge noise, "what's going on?" says the other half.  "We are being broken in to" says I, "phone the police".

I went to the top of the stairs, down to the second landing and mimes to other half switch on the lights.

Burglar is in the hallway having come through the french windows using a hammer.  He's got his back to me and froze when the lights went on.

What do you think I said, what were the first words out of my mouth?

On Your Way!

Fortunately he did, never looked round, just scarpered the way he came.

The most embarrassing bit was giving a statement to the Police.  The Judge will never believe this was the response.

It would appear in times of stress or danger, I become one of the landed gentry. Embarassed

Geoff
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.