Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 21st, 2024, 12:29am

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Same Reg »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Off Topic Subjects
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   Same Reg
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Same Reg  (Read 541 times)
Highlander
Expert

13 Scorpios, XR4x4, Suzuki SJ413 for off road :)

View Profile Email

Same Reg
« on: Oct 20th, 2007, 3:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Similar to my post in Seen by you section a couple of weeks back..

Driving home near Livingston recently came up behind two identical white Renault minibuses, it crossed my mind they probably were both from the same firm going to a job, as i passed i noticed the reg plates were similar.

I and probably a lot of you out there pay a lot of attention to reg plates for various reasons, its a kind of hobby Smiley

Well anyway I looked in the mirror at the rear buses plate expecting it to be a digit different to the front one.... nope they were both the same...

I passed the front bus, checked the front plate, let them pass me again and checked to make sure and ALL FOUR plates were identical!!  
I checked again just to make sure there werent any black screw covers etc making them appear the same but no, they were identical! how common is this out there do you think? Bus company running a second bus free of charge must be saving a fortune although running them together isnt the smartest move Wink
IP Logged

on Oct 17th, 2011, 12:35pm, Simmo wrote:
I give up ! Roll Eyes Too much for an old boy!  Huh

TRACEYS_LIMO

I'm a YaBB newbie

View Profile

Re: Same Reg
« Reply #1 on: Oct 20th, 2007, 4:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

i remember years ago a garage sold two cars one with one with the numbers 332 and the other with 333 if i remember righty it was not till they went for there first mot that it was realised that the numbers were put on at the same time and you can guess that one had the right back one on and the other had the right front one on no one had noticed  Huh
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.