Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 7th, 2024, 12:18pm

Balance: £11.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« British? »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Off Topic Subjects
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   British?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: British?  (Read 962 times)
pete from Hull

Non Scorpio at the moment, but still interested...

View Profile Email

British?
« on: Dec 12th, 2007, 4:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thought you might like to read this.... Grin

Very proud to be British Because...

Only in Britain... can a pizza get to your house faster than an
ambulance.

Only in Britain... do supermarkets make sick people walk all the
way to the back of the shop to get their prescriptions while
healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

Only in Britain... do people order double cheeseburgers, large
fries, and a DIET coke.

Only in Britain... do banks leave both doors open and chain the
pens to the counters.

Only in Britain... do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds on
the drive and lock our junk and cheap lawn mower in the garage.

Only in Britain... do we use answering machines to screen calls
and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone
we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

Only in Britain... are there disabled parking places in front of
a skating rink.

NOT TO MENTION...

3 Brits die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their
tongue.

142 Brits were injured in 1999 by not removing all pins from new
shirts.

58 Brits are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of
screwdrivers.

31 Brits have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree
while the fairy lights were plugged in.

19 Brits have died in the last 3 years believing that Christmas
decorations were chocolate.

British Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after cracker
pulling accidents.

101 people since 1999 have had broken parts of plastic toys pulled
out of the soles of their feet.

18 Brits had serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a
lit cigarette in their mouth.

A massive 543 Brits were admitted to A&E in the last two years
after opening bottles of beer with their teeth.

5 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out of control
Scalextric cars.

and finally.........

In 2000 eight Brits cracked their skull whilst throwing up into the
toilet.

RULE BRITANNIA!!

Pete Huh
IP Logged

Bring back fair wages.........
Baz

S Reg. 1998 24v Cosworth S2.9 COS (Deceased)

View Profile

Re: British?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12th, 2007, 4:31pm »

on Dec 12th, 2007, 4:07pm, peteHull wrote:
Thought you might like to read this.... Grin

Very proud to be British Because...

Only in Britain... can a pizza get to your house faster than an
ambulance.
or a police car or a council workman or a police car or a council workman or a police car or a council workman or a police car or a council workman or a police car or a council workman or a police car or a council workman or a police car or a council workman or a police car or a council workman or a police car or a council workman or a police car or a council workman or a police car or a council workman or a police car or a council workman or a police car or a council workman or a police car or a council workman

Only in Britain... do supermarkets make sick people walk all the
way to the back of the shop to get their prescriptions while
healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
Thats to keep the fag stinking mingers out of the shops as much as they can... Thats to keep the fag stinking mingers out of the shops as much as they can... Thats to keep the fag stinking mingers out of the shops as much as they can... Thats to keep the fag stinking mingers out of the shops as much as they can... Thats to keep the fag stinking mingers out of the shops as much as they can... Thats to keep the fag stinking mingers out of the shops as much as they can... Thats to keep the fag stinking mingers out of the shops as much as they can... Thats to keep the fag stinking mingers out of the shops as much as they can... Thats to keep the fag stinking mingers out of the shops as much as they can... Thats to keep the fag stinking mingers out of the shops as much as they can... Thats to keep the fag stinking mingers out of the shops as much as they can... Thats to keep the fag stinking mingers out of the shops as much as they can... Thats to keep the fag stinking mingers out of the shops as much as they can... Thats to keep the fag stinking mingers out of the shops as much as they can...

Only in Britain... do people order double cheeseburgers, large
fries, and a DIET coke.
True, but a survey also suggested that when tested, most people preffered the taste of diet coke to normal anyway...but I always order a diet coke so I guess thats right! True, but a survey also suggested that when tested, most people preffered the taste of diet coke to normal anyway...but I always order a diet coke so I guess thats right! True, but a survey also suggested that when tested, most people preffered the taste of diet coke to normal anyway...but I always order a diet coke so I guess thats right! True, but a survey also suggested that when tested, most people preffered the taste of diet coke to normal anyway...but I always order a diet coke so I guess thats right! True, but a survey also suggested that when tested, most people preffered the taste of diet coke to normal anyway...but I always order a diet coke so I guess thats right! True, but a survey also suggested that when tested, most people preffered the taste of diet coke to normal anyway...but I always order a diet coke so I guess thats right! True, but a survey also suggested that when tested, most people preffered the taste of diet coke to normal anyway...but I always order a diet coke so I guess thats right! True, but a survey also suggested that when tested, most people preffered the taste of diet coke to normal anyway...but I always order a diet coke so I guess thats right! True, but a survey also suggested that when tested, most people preffered the taste of diet coke to normal anyway...but I always order a diet coke so I guess thats right! True, but a survey also suggested that when tested, most people preffered the taste of diet coke to normal anyway...but I always order a diet coke so I guess thats right! True, but a survey also suggested that when tested, most people preffered the taste of diet coke to normal anyway...but I always order a diet coke so I guess thats right! True, but a survey also suggested that when tested, most people preffered the taste of diet coke to normal anyway...but I always order a diet coke so I guess thats right! True, but a survey also suggested that when tested, most people preffered the taste of diet coke to normal anyway...but I always order a diet coke so I guess thats right! True, but a survey also suggested that when tested, most people preffered the taste of diet coke to normal anyway...but I always order a diet coke so I guess thats right!

Only in Britain... do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters.
And the pens and calulators never work either! And the pens and calulators never work either! And the pens and calulators never work either! And the pens and calulators never work either! And the pens and calulators never work either! And the pens and calulators never work either! And the pens and calulators never work either! And the pens and calulators never work either! And the pens and calulators never work either! And the pens and calulators never work either! And the pens and calulators never work either! And the pens and calulators never work either! And the pens and calulators never work either! And the pens and calulators never work either!

Only in Britain... do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds on the drive and lock our junk and cheap lawn mower in the garage.
so are you calling my Classic Corsair junk?? so are you calling my Classic Corsair junk?? so are you calling my Classic Corsair junk?? so are you calling my Classic Corsair junk?? so are you calling my Classic Corsair junk?? so are you calling my Classic Corsair junk?? so are you calling my Classic Corsair junk?? so are you calling my Classic Corsair junk?? so are you calling my Classic Corsair junk?? so are you calling my Classic Corsair junk?? so are you calling my Classic Corsair junk?? so are you calling my Classic Corsair junk?? so are you calling my Classic Corsair junk?? so are you calling my Classic Corsair junk??

Only in Britain... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
only if it is the wife.... I'll answer any other call only if it is the wife.... I'll answer any other call only if it is the wife.... I'll answer any other call only if it is the wife.... I'll answer any other call only if it is the wife.... I'll answer any other call only if it is the wife.... I'll answer any other call only if it is the wife.... I'll answer any other call only if it is the wife.... I'll answer any other call only if it is the wife.... I'll answer any other call only if it is the wife.... I'll answer any other call only if it is the wife.... I'll answer any other call only if it is the wife.... I'll answer any other call only if it is the wife.... I'll answer any other call only if it is the wife.... I'll answer any other call

Only in Britain... are there disabled parking places in front of a skating rink.
Can you not get wheelchairs with blades?? Can you not get wheelchairs with blades?? Can you not get wheelchairs with blades?? Can you not get wheelchairs with blades?? Can you not get wheelchairs with blades?? Can you not get wheelchairs with blades?? Can you not get wheelchairs with blades?? Can you not get wheelchairs with blades?? Can you not get wheelchairs with blades?? Can you not get wheelchairs with blades?? Can you not get wheelchairs with blades?? Can you not get wheelchairs with blades?? Can you not get wheelchairs with blades?? Can you not get wheelchairs with blades??

NOT TO MENTION...

3 Brits die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.
Done that.... not dead yet!! Done that.... not dead yet!! Done that.... not dead yet!! Done that.... not dead yet!! Done that.... not dead yet!! Done that.... not dead yet!! Done that.... not dead yet!! Done that.... not dead yet!! Done that.... not dead yet!! Done that.... not dead yet!! Done that.... not dead yet!! Done that.... not dead yet!! Done that.... not dead yet!! Done that.... not dead yet!!

142 Brits were injured in 1999 by not removing all pins from new shirts.
143 actually, I never admitted to being that stupid at the time!! 143 actually, I never admitted to being that stupid at the time!! 143 actually, I never admitted to being that stupid at the time!! 143 actually, I never admitted to being that stupid at the time!! 143 actually, I never admitted to being that stupid at the time!! 143 actually, I never admitted to being that stupid at the time!! 143 actually, I never admitted to being that stupid at the time!! 143 actually, I never admitted to being that stupid at the time!! 143 actually, I never admitted to being that stupid at the time!! 143 actually, I never admitted to being that stupid at the time!! 143 actually, I never admitted to being that stupid at the time!! 143 actually, I never admitted to being that stupid at the time!! 143 actually, I never admitted to being that stupid at the time!! 143 actually, I never admitted to being that stupid at the time!!

58 Brits are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.
Yep... done that too even though I have more tools than B&Q Yep... done that too even though I have more tools than B&Q Yep... done that too even though I have more tools than B&Q Yep... done that too even though I have more tools than B&Q Yep... done that too even though I have more tools than B&Q Yep... done that too even though I have more tools than B&Q Yep... done that too even though I have more tools than B&Q Yep... done that too even though I have more tools than B&Q Yep... done that too even though I have more tools than B&Q Yep... done that too even though I have more tools than B&Q Yep... done that too even though I have more tools than B&Q Yep... done that too even though I have more tools than B&Q Yep... done that too even though I have more tools than B&Q Yep... done that too even though I have more tools than B&Q

31 Brits have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.
Done that but have low voltage lights...no deaths yet! Done that but have low voltage lights...no deaths yet! Done that but have low voltage lights...no deaths yet! Done that but have low voltage lights...no deaths yet! Done that but have low voltage lights...no deaths yet! Done that but have low voltage lights...no deaths yet! Done that but have low voltage lights...no deaths yet! Done that but have low voltage lights...no deaths yet! Done that but have low voltage lights...no deaths yet! Done that but have low voltage lights...no deaths yet! Done that but have low voltage lights...no deaths yet! Done that but have low voltage lights...no deaths yet! Done that but have low voltage lights...no deaths yet! Done that but have low voltage lights...no deaths yet!

19 Brits have died in the last 3 years believing that Christmas decorations were chocolate.
Thats just daft Thats just daft Thats just daft Thats just daft Thats just daft Thats just daft Thats just daft Thats just daft Thats just daft Thats just daft Thats just daft Thats just daft Thats just daft Thats just daft

British Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after cracker pulling accidents.
Won't happen in Iraq this year, the British nanny government have ordered that any crackers being sent to the troops for Christmas should be defused before they are packed as they are classed as explosives!! Won't happen in Iraq this year, the British nanny government have ordered that any crackers being sent to the troops for Christmas should be defused before they are packed as they are classed as explosives!! Won't happen in Iraq this year, the British nanny government have ordered that any crackers being sent to the troops for Christmas should be defused before they are packed as they are classed as explosives!! Won't happen in Iraq this year, the British nanny government have ordered that any crackers being sent to the troops for Christmas should be defused before they are packed as they are classed as explosives!! Won't happen in Iraq this year, the British nanny government have ordered that any crackers being sent to the troops for Christmas should be defused before they are packed as they are classed as explosives!! Won't happen in Iraq this year, the British nanny government have ordered that any crackers being sent to the troops for Christmas should be defused before they are packed as they are classed as explosives!! Won't happen in Iraq this year, the British nanny government have ordered that any crackers being sent to the troops for Christmas should be defused before they are packed as they are classed as explosives!! Won't happen in Iraq this year, the British nanny government have ordered that any crackers being sent to the troops for Christmas should be defused before they are packed as they are classed as explosives!! Won't happen in Iraq this year, the British nanny government have ordered that any crackers being sent to the troops for Christmas should be defused before they are packed as they are classed as explosives!! Won't happen in Iraq this year, the British nanny government have ordered that any crackers being sent to the troops for Christmas should be defused before they are packed as they are classed as explosives!! Won't happen in Iraq this year, the British nanny government have ordered that any crackers being sent to the troops for Christmas should be defused before they are packed as they are classed as explosives!! Won't happen in Iraq this year, the British nanny government have ordered that any crackers being sent to the troops for Christmas should be defused before they are packed as they are classed as explosives!! Won't happen in Iraq this year, the British nanny government have ordered that any crackers being sent to the troops for Christmas should be defused before they are packed as they are classed as explosives!! Won't happen in Iraq this year, the British nanny government have ordered that any crackers being sent to the troops for Christmas should be defused before they are packed as they are classed as explosives!!

101 people since 1999 have had broken parts of plastic toys pulled out of the soles of their feet.
Stood on a few but no punctures.... yet! Stood on a few but no punctures.... yet! Stood on a few but no punctures.... yet! Stood on a few but no punctures.... yet! Stood on a few but no punctures.... yet! Stood on a few but no punctures.... yet! Stood on a few but no punctures.... yet! Stood on a few but no punctures.... yet! Stood on a few but no punctures.... yet! Stood on a few but no punctures.... yet! Stood on a few but no punctures.... yet! Stood on a few but no punctures.... yet! Stood on a few but no punctures.... yet! Stood on a few but no punctures.... yet!

18 Brits had serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.
When I smoked I was always doing that! When I smoked I was always doing that! When I smoked I was always doing that! When I smoked I was always doing that! When I smoked I was always doing that! When I smoked I was always doing that! When I smoked I was always doing that! When I smoked I was always doing that! When I smoked I was always doing that! When I smoked I was always doing that! When I smoked I was always doing that! When I smoked I was always doing that! When I smoked I was always doing that! When I smoked I was always doing that!

A massive 543 Brits were admitted to A&E in the last two years after opening bottles of beer with their teeth.
My mate does a good trick of opening a beer bottle with his eye! My mate does a good trick of opening a beer bottle with his eye! My mate does a good trick of opening a beer bottle with his eye! My mate does a good trick of opening a beer bottle with his eye! My mate does a good trick of opening a beer bottle with his eye! My mate does a good trick of opening a beer bottle with his eye! My mate does a good trick of opening a beer bottle with his eye! My mate does a good trick of opening a beer bottle with his eye! My mate does a good trick of opening a beer bottle with his eye! My mate does a good trick of opening a beer bottle with his eye! My mate does a good trick of opening a beer bottle with his eye! My mate does a good trick of opening a beer bottle with his eye! My mate does a good trick of opening a beer bottle with his eye! My mate does a good trick of opening a beer bottle with his eye!

5 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out of control Scalextric cars.
bet they were teenagers driving the Nova track cars! bet they were teenagers driving the Nova track cars! bet they were teenagers driving the Nova track cars! bet they were teenagers driving the Nova track cars! bet they were teenagers driving the Nova track cars! bet they were teenagers driving the Nova track cars! bet they were teenagers driving the Nova track cars! bet they were teenagers driving the Nova track cars! bet they were teenagers driving the Nova track cars! bet they were teenagers driving the Nova track cars! bet they were teenagers driving the Nova track cars! bet they were teenagers driving the Nova track cars! bet they were teenagers driving the Nova track cars! bet they were teenagers driving the Nova track cars!

and finally.........

In 2000 eight Brits cracked their skull whilst throwing up into the toilet.
I have bumped heads with the loo many a time in a drunken stupor.... not sure when and wherre though, I was too drunk to remember them details! I have bumped heads with the loo many a time in a drunken stupor.... not sure when and wherre though, I was too drunk to remember them details! I have bumped heads with the loo many a time in a drunken stupor.... not sure when and wherre though, I was too drunk to remember them details! I have bumped heads with the loo many a time in a drunken stupor.... not sure when and wherre though, I was too drunk to remember them details! I have bumped heads with the loo many a time in a drunken stupor.... not sure when and wherre though, I was too drunk to remember them details! I have bumped heads with the loo many a time in a drunken stupor.... not sure when and wherre though, I was too drunk to remember them details! I have bumped heads with the loo many a time in a drunken stupor.... not sure when and wherre though, I was too drunk to remember them details! I have bumped heads with the loo many a time in a drunken stupor.... not sure when and wherre though, I was too drunk to remember them details! I have bumped heads with the loo many a time in a drunken stupor.... not sure when and wherre though, I was too drunk to remember them details! I have bumped heads with the loo many a time in a drunken stupor.... not sure when and wherre though, I was too drunk to remember them details! I have bumped heads with the loo many a time in a drunken stupor.... not sure when and wherre though, I was too drunk to remember them details! I have bumped heads with the loo many a time in a drunken stupor.... not sure when and wherre though, I was too drunk to remember them details! I have bumped heads with the loo many a time in a drunken stupor.... not sure when and wherre though, I was too drunk to remember them details! I have bumped heads with the loo many a time in a drunken stupor.... not sure when and wherre though, I was too drunk to remember them details!

EUROPE

EUROPE

EUROPE

EUROPE

EUROPE

EUROPE

EUROPE

EUROPE

EUROPE

EUROPE

EUROPE

EUROPE

EUROPE

EUROPE
RULE
S S S S S S S S S S S S S S
BRITTANIA  

Pete Huh

IP Logged
pappa

VM Diesel 2.5Tdi 90kW

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Dec 21st, 2007, 10:30am »

Heyyy... don't you British take all the credit for the above!  Grin

I believe we are quite capable of doing all those things in Finland
too. Although, you might want to add alcohol related murders, alcohol
related drownings and DUI into the list...  Undecided
IP Logged

My cars are the best and the pigs and cows fly.
Kjetil S

2001 BMW 520iat

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Dec 21st, 2007, 11:25am »

An old one, but almost true  Grin

Temperatures in the world and Norway

+15°C / 59°F
This is as warm as it gets in Norway, so we'll start here. People in Spain wear winter-coats and gloves. The Norwegians are out in the sun, getting a tan.  

+10°C / 50°F
The French are trying in vain to start their central heating. The Norwegians plant flowers in their gardens.  

+5°C / 41°F
Italian cars won't start. The Norwegians are cruising in cabriolets.  

0°C / 32°F
Distilled water freezes. The water in Oslo Fjord gets a little thicker.  

-5°C / 23°F
People in California almost freeze to death. The Norwegians have their final barbecue before winter.  

-10°C / 14°F
The Brits start the heat in their houses. The Norwegians start using long sleeves.  

-20°C / -4°F
The Aussies flee from Mallorca. The Norwegians end their Midsummer celebrations. Autumn is here.  

-30°C / -22°F
People in Greece die from the cold and disappear from the face of the earth. The Norwegians start drying their laundry indoors.  

-40°C / -40°F
Paris starts cracking in the cold. The Norwegians stand in line at the hotdog stands.  

-50°C / -58°F
Polar bears start evacuating the North Pole. The Norwegians army postpones their winter survival training awaiting real winter weather.  

-70°C / -94°F
The false Santa moves south. The Norwegians army goes out on winter survival training.  

-183°C / -297.4°F
Microbes in food don't survive. The Norwegians cows complain that the farmers' hands are cold.  

-273°C / -459.4°F
ALL atom-based movement halts. The Norwegians start saying, "Faen, d e kaldt i dag."  

-300°C / -508°F
Hell freezes over; Norway wins the Eurovision Song Contest.
IP Logged

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Norway
pappa

VM Diesel 2.5Tdi 90kW

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Dec 21st, 2007, 11:45am »

Ha! Hey! You stole that from us Fins!  Grin

Talking about getting a bit frostbitten, back in the 26.1.1999 We got -51C in Lapland.
Norway got down to -50C the same day (if the data I found is correct)

We went gross country skiing that day. In a T-shirt. Pretty nice.
( think NOT!   ) Grin
IP Logged

Kjetil S

2001 BMW 520iat

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Dec 21st, 2007, 1:08pm »

on Dec 21st, 2007, 11:45am, pappa wrote:
Ha! Hey! You stole that from us Fins!  Grin

Probably   Smiley

on Dec 21st, 2007, 11:45am, pappa wrote:

Talking about getting a bit frostbitten, back in the 26.1.1999 We got -51C in Lapland.
Norway got down to -50C the same day (if the data I found is correct)

We went gross country skiing that day. In a T-shirt. Pretty nice.
( think NOT!   ) Grin

Sounds slightly chilly  Grin

Coldest I've experienced is -41C.
IP Logged

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Norway
taliban aka Cheekyboy2

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Dec 21st, 2007, 5:35pm »

one of the reasons why the nazi's (not often mentioned) failed on the eastern front was due to 'vorsprung durch technik' (if my understanding of the translation is correct Roll Eyes), german engineering was too precise with low tolerance levels and high levels of complication, their engines wouldnt work. whereas the russian engines were much more basic with vast ranges of tolerance letting them fire up with no real problem.  
similar robust basic technology was used in the design of the AK47, making them easy to dismantle and clean and reliable....
IP Logged

taliban aka Cheekyboy2

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Dec 21st, 2007, 5:37pm »

what was that? -51!!!!!
IP Logged

Scorpio_Mike

Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 V6 & 2.8 Sierra XR4i 4x4

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Dec 21st, 2007, 9:03pm »

These were sent to me by friends from Canada and Florida, thought I'd share them...

Canadian weather :

20 degrees
Texans turn on the heat and unpack the thermal underwear.  
People in Canada go swimming in the Lakes.

15 degrees
North Carolinians try to turn on the heat.  
People in Canada plant gardens.

10 degrees
Californians shiver uncontrollably.  
People in Canada sunbathe.

5 degrees
Italian & English cars won't start.  
People in Canada drive with the windows down.

0 degrees
Distilled water freezes.  
Lake Superior's water gets thicker.

-5 degrees
Floridians don coats, thermal underwear, gloves, and woolly hats.  
People in Canada throw on a flannel shirt.

-10 degrees
Philadelphia landlords finally turn up the heat.  
People in Canada have the last cookout before it gets cold.

-20 degrees
People in Miami all die.  
Canadians lick the flagpole.

-30 degrees
Californians fly away to Mexico.  
People in Canada get out their winter coats.

-40 degrees
Hollywood disintegrates.  
The Girl Scouts in Canada are selling cookies door to door.

-50 degrees
Polar bears begin to evacuate the Arctic.  
Canadian Boy Scouts postpone "Winter Survival" classes until it gets cold enough.

-70 degrees
Mount St. Helens freezes.  
People in Canada rent some videos.

- 100 degrees
Santa Claus abandons the North Pole.  
Canadians get frustrated because they can't thaw the keg.

-150 degrees
Microbial life no longer survives on dairy products.  
Cows in Canada complain about farmers with cold hands.

-273 degrees
ALL atomic motion stops (absolute zero in the Kelvin scale).  
People in Canada start saying, "Eh, Cold 'nuff for ya?"

-500 degrees
Hell freezes over.  
The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup of Ice Hockey.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----

Floridian weather :  

You know you are in FLORIDA during the summertime when:

The best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.

Hot water now comes out of both taps.

You learn that a seat belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron.

The temperature drops below 95 and you feel a little chilly.

You discover that in July it only takes 2 fingers to steer your car.

You discover that you can get sunburned through your car window.

You actually burn your hand opening the car door.

You break into a sweat the instant you step outside at 7:30 a.m.

Your biggest bicycle wreck fear is, "What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death?"

You realize that asphalt has a liquid state.

The birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.

The potatoes cook underground, so all you have to do is pull one out and add > butter, salt, and pepper.

Farmers are feeding their chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying hard-boiled eggs.

The cows are giving evaporated milk.

The trees are whistling for the dogs.

IP Logged

Star sign is Scorpio !
Sierra XR4i's are great...especially when fitted with 4WD Smiley
pappa

VM Diesel 2.5Tdi 90kW

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Dec 22nd, 2007, 12:05pm »

on Dec 21st, 2007, 5:37pm, taliban aka Cheekyboy2 wrote:
what was that? -51!!!!!

-51.5° C to be exact. Unfortunately I could not find
it in English anywhere, but if you look it up with Google
you can find something like this:

http://www.angelfire.com/ma/maxcrc/temp.html

Find Finland on that page. Brrr....
IP Logged

taliban aka Cheekyboy2

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Dec 22nd, 2007, 12:21pm »

omg! was reading that you cant use mercury thermometers as the mecury freezes at -38.5! cant picture in my head how cold -51 must be.....
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.