Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 6th, 2024, 10:20pm

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« this makes me very angry »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Off Topic Subjects
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   this makes me very angry
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: this makes me very angry  (Read 2934 times)
Highlander
Expert

13 Scorpios, XR4x4, Suzuki SJ413 for off road :)

View Profile Email

Re: this makes me very angry
« Reply #40 on: Jan 26th, 2008, 5:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Yep i pass there all the time, the Asda at the A7 roundabout is my fuel stop Smiley
IP Logged

on Oct 17th, 2011, 12:35pm, Simmo wrote:
I give up ! Roll Eyes Too much for an old boy!  Huh

merseyscorp

98 manual 2.3Ghia saloon

View Profile

« Reply #41 on: Jan 27th, 2008, 1:04am »

Hope you enjoyed lovely Liverpool Highlander??  Grin Must agree therewith the prisons. However, I think fear is the way forward for these kids, simply because there is none now. These delinquent kids have no fear in the cities, they're ruling the streets with no deterrent. Taxpayers are scared of walking the streets they are paying for & People are living in fear due to religion still today at home & abroad & these people inciting hatred through religion should be executed with immediate effect.

Secondly, surely building more basic prisons would be better to keep criminals detained for longer periods? Prison should mean just that. Just enough to survive. Once someone has interfered with another persons Human rights (which there are too many of) the perpitrator should lose all their rights.

Read the BNP manifesto a long time ago, on paper it's great! Just a pity that they would probably not ever get into power, due to do-gooders, people who listen to too much rumour rather than actual fact & people who are creatures of habit, who are scared into looking at something different. But in the same breath, there's nothing to say that if they did get into power, they would actually deliver.

IP Logged

Shall not be defeated!
tintin

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile Email

« Reply #42 on: Jan 27th, 2008, 10:49am »

my issue would be the likelihood of delivery, its easy to promise what people want to hear, but they seem to be giving a lot of money away without mentioning where its coming from. they have taken the common gripes of the common man, and written down what they think people want to hear without thinking if it would actually work. a 1st year politics student could do the same.

favouring local business stifles economy (hence the shift away from that model in France), given GB is pretty much reliant on foreign investors, that could spell disaster for the country.

the jail stuff sounds good on paper, but if the guy in america's model is so effective, why is his prison still full? all it is doing is being mean to people without curing the problem.

the other worry is all the stuff they dont mention in manifesto..... absolute power handed to the PM (so they can write laws on a whim), hatred towards gays, discrimination against foreign people (even those born here!), they dont even acknowledge the Holocaust happened  Huh

we all know that GB has issues with corporal punishment, youths, immigration etc, but i dont think these guys have the answers. they are just a racist, bigotted group of people that have pretended to "reform" to win votes, so handing absolute power to themselves. a dangerous group, if unlikely to succeed.....
IP Logged

'95 Cosworth Ultima
TRACEYS_LIMO

I'm a YaBB newbie

View Profile

« Reply #43 on: Jan 27th, 2008, 11:50am »

Shocked bring back the cane
IP Logged
big_neil

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile Email

« Reply #44 on: Jan 29th, 2008, 2:16pm »

p.m me stuart and i,ll meet you one day in asda for a cuppa, it,s only a mile from me.
IP Logged
taliban aka Cheekyboy2

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #45 on: Jan 29th, 2008, 5:20pm »

i've been thinking about this topic a lot lately;  
today, as i was driving my bus along brixton road i was trying to make a mental note of the amount of people out and about, but just generally hanging around with nothing to do as they are unemployed except buying and selling crack cocaine, stolen goods etc. i know the area is multicultural but it did strike me the amount of ethnic types that are just hanging around on the streets, i then realised that prison/punishment really is not the answer, nor is enforced labour or any form of work. what we, or rather society and communities must do is to inject vast amounts of effort and time into these people, obviously inner city boroughs have very limited resources therefore county boroughs should be made to subsidise community schemes in the inner cities.......
IP Logged

Highlander
Expert

View Profile Email

« Reply #46 on: Jan 29th, 2008, 7:01pm »

Well in the interest of a good debate I think thats testicles!

Isnt that what we are doing now and have been trying to do for years??

Why throw more money at people who wont help themselves??

We would like to believe everyone just neds that help up and they will become model citizens but the reality is that these people are laughing at us for giving them everything they want and supporting them and have no intention of changing!

I'd hang the lot of them and start with all the bus drivers Wink
IP Logged

Al_Sithi

'92 Rover 218 SLD

View Profile Email

« Reply #47 on: Feb 1st, 2008, 3:12pm »

I have the solution to unemployment- simply make Mp's employ them as 'researchers'
IP Logged
taliban aka Cheekyboy2

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #48 on: Feb 1st, 2008, 6:19pm »

i think the 'shires' etc should help out a lot lot more, setting up drugs hostels etc in country towns would help get crack heads etc away from the tormented inner cities......
IP Logged

Highlander
Expert

View Profile Email

« Reply #49 on: Feb 1st, 2008, 9:26pm »

lol  ROFL
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.