Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 6:17pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Hit again !! »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Off Topic Subjects
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   Hit again !!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hit again !!  (Read 605 times)
bizzay1

1997 Cosworth Saloon

View Profile

Hit again !!
« on: May 15th, 2008, 4:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

parked up last night everything was fine - went out this morning to go to work and find half of my drivers side rear lens on the floor and bits of my centre light at the rear of my car, and the bumper cracked and hanging on the drivers side, just the start of another s%$@ day !!
IP Logged
Jonnycab

Former owner of 2.3 Ultima Facelift saloon

View Profile

Re: Hit again !!
« Reply #1 on: May 16th, 2008, 2:31am »

I bet that was a lovely surprise......just what you needed first thing in the morning  Roll Eyes

Had a similar thing happen a few years ago.....Had a MK1 Mondeo & used to park it on the road in the quiet cul-de-sac we lived in (driveway was taken up).

Parked it up late one Sunday night & when I went out the next morning the front bumper was almost hanging on the floor on the drivers side, with a hole the size of a fist in it  Huh

The hole looked like a sledge hammer had gone through it. The only thing I could think of was that the rubbish collection had been around that morning....rear end bars of a dust cart maybe ?......

.......Phoned the council waste dept, but there were no reports of any dust carts being involved in any accidents.....well there wouldn't be would there  Roll Eyes

Another time, this time with my old Scorpio (also parked on road in cul-de-sac).......I'd been trying to sell it for a couple of weeks with no luck, so decided to sell it at auction.

The morning I went out to take it to the auctions there was pink paint splattered all over the boot  Angry......Luckily it was emulsion & washed off, but who did it though & why is anyone's guess  Huh
IP Logged
pete from Hull

Non Scorpio at the moment, but still interested...

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: May 16th, 2008, 6:55am »

http://groups.msn.com/fordscorpio-co-uk/mycar.msnw?action=ShowPhoto& PhotoID=144

My 2007 memories are rekindled, what a year.... Huh

I really feel for you Bisay, you have been touched by the SCUM of the EARTH....  Angry

Hope it goes well for you bud... Undecided

Pete
IP Logged

Bring back fair wages.........
TiberiuS

Ex. 1996 2.3 Ultima - RIP P789 KHJ

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: May 16th, 2008, 8:04pm »

I know, same happened to me a few weeks ago. Parked the Mondeo up in a car park, left it for 5 minutes, came back and the corner of the front bumper is missing, chunks of plastic laying on the floor Angry

Whoever hit me must have give it one hell of a clump, I always park in the quiet part near the back for this very reason too..

Ok, only £60 for a new bumper and some paint and the paint on the old one was getting rough, but I try and keep it tidy even if it's an old car. Not easy to find a bumper for a Mk1 now either, had to settle for a unipart but it fitted ok.

Just one of those things Undecided
IP Logged

Bruce - '07 Jaguar XKR coupe, '95 Jaguar XJ Sport 4.0, '82 Ford Capri 2.0 Ghia, '15 Honda Civic (sloooooww..)
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.