Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 12:27pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Brain Dead Lowlife !! »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Off Topic Subjects
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   Brain Dead Lowlife !!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Brain Dead Lowlife !!  (Read 556 times)
lesterlad aka Rodders

2.3 Ghia x Estate (Manual)

View Profile Email

Brain Dead Lowlife !!
« on: Feb 10th, 2009, 9:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I went out to my Scorp this morning and found that some brain dead lowlife b*****ds had ripped both of the door mirrors off, not content with doing that they took the drivers side one away with them, I assume as a trophy, the passenger side was left hanging by the electric cable.
I have since been informed tonight by a neighbour that there were five other cars in the same road that had been attacked causing the exact same damage within 200yds of mine.

I phoned the police at 8am (not 999) and have yet to be called back or visited by them to take a statement. (why I bothered I don't know)

What will happen if the lowlife are caught ?
Within the law, nothing, absolutely nothing, but one thing is a certainty, if I find out who they are they'll be making a visit to some woods somewhere, in the back of a van.

Rant over.
IP Logged

There's are methods to my madness!!! I'm not sure what the methods are but there's definitely madness in them
joe-satch

joe satriani is the best guitarist in the world.

View Profile

Re: Brain Dead Lowlife !!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11th, 2009, 5:04pm »

sorry to hear that lesterlad,private justice works well...hope you find the scum that did it. Wink.regards.
IP Logged
gozz

Been around awhile

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 11th, 2009, 8:28pm »

lesterlad.
You can bet that after the van visit to the woods,the  'Elderly William' would be leaping about,making mammoth efforts to trace whoever meeted out the deserved justice to the pond life.But simply breaking up someones car is of no consequence,it's almost as if it were your fault for even thinking of leaving your car in a public place  Angry  Huh
      GOZZ.
IP Logged
thumpzuki

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Feb 13th, 2009, 5:36pm »

Well first off-: Hi from a newb to these forums.  Wink

Now the pleasantries are out the way, back on topic. I couldn't agree more, being fully aware of the shortcomings of the british "justice" system I now feel that private justice (a-la spaghetti western lynch-mob stylee!!) is pretty much the only way to get things sorted. Just a shame that when we do get our justice we're the ones who are the criminals & most likely to actually be caught.  Roll Eyes

Ho hum, at least we don't have it as bad as say, South Africa. Seen CCTV of people getting carjacked in broad daylight in the middle of a traffic jam no less!!!  Still doesn't soften the blow of some 'tard pulling your mirrors off though, sorry to hear about it & hope you can find some replacements soon.  

(there are a couple of scorpios (scorpii?) breaking on ebay ATM but I think the mirrors had gone off one already & the other one I asked about the interior mirror and they wanted silly money, still maybe worth a shot?)
IP Logged
lesterlad aka Rodders

2.3 Ghia x Estate (Manual)

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Feb 13th, 2009, 8:07pm »

I'm sorted thumpzuki thanks to a member of this site (Shaun)

Also on the plus side, these replacement mirror heating elements actualy work Smiley , the vandalised ones never did warm up.
IP Logged

There's are methods to my madness!!! I'm not sure what the methods are but there's definitely madness in them
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.