Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 1st, 2024, 4:16am

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« frustrtion »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Off Topic Subjects
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   frustrtion
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: frustrtion  (Read 1047 times)
5stud

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

frustrtion
« on: Jun 22nd, 2012, 11:26am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

frustration is owning a lpg convited explorer.have been driving a ford explorer fore 18 months the sistem hase started to sumtimes switching the petrol off so you cant get et on gas this hase been geting worse over the last 12 monthes.have taken it to 2 places with no luck.so on tusday drive from yeovil to a lpg man at willington on the way we try 10 times just switches off the petrol to quick and stops.wen we get ther the guy tryes ten times outside his workshop with no luck takes it iside and plugs it into the lpg obd and thers no problem codes.so start it up it runs on petrol blip the throtel it turns over to lpg no problem try 7or8 times and i switchs over every time .so i drive home on lpg switch it off try to start it agane it switches the petrol off and stops instantaley .THATS FRUSTATION
IP Logged
Scorpio_Mike

Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 V6 & 2.8 Sierra XR4i 4x4

View Profile

Re: frustrtion
« Reply #1 on: Jun 22nd, 2012, 9:15pm »

Suspect low fuel flow / pressure due to faulty pump or clogged filter - maybe both Huh
IP Logged

Star sign is Scorpio !
Sierra XR4i's are great...especially when fitted with 4WD Smiley
5stud

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

Re: frustrtion
« Reply #2 on: Jun 23rd, 2012, 10:59am »

it runs perfect on petrol or lpg just the lpg computer switches the petrol off to quick when you try to use lpg.fetched a frends horse with his horsebox last weekend a round trip of 200 miles trying to get it to run on lpg with no luck .droped the horse off had a cup of tea .driving away just try one more time and the computer switches over to lpg no problem.now THATS FRUSTATION
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.