Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 18th, 2024, 9:10pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« What is the world coming too ? »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Off Topic Subjects
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   What is the world coming too ?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: What is the world coming too ?  (Read 2309 times)
rich1

london cabbies have the knowledge!!

View Profile

What is the world coming too ?
« on: Nov 29th, 2012, 9:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I had to hire a transit van for a week or so to shift some stuff about (including very sadly clearing out remaining stock from our adult shop in peterboroughSad ) , anyway , had it parked outside my house last night , woke up this morning to find some toe rag had nicked it  , unbelivable !! , brand new transit van , i had the key so god knows how they pinched it . No glass anywhere so they didnt smash a window to get in , luckily im friendly with the owner of the hire place so they were pretty good about it . But left a few bits and bobs of mine in the van , ie bluetooth , charger etc etc . Very annoying , just once id love to catch these scum bags in the act and give en a proper good hiding , who ever nicked it , i hope they crash and die a slow and painful death  Angry
IP Logged
PJDavis

2 x 1995 Jag X300 3.2 / 4.0 (Henley)   1957 XK140

View Profile Email

Re: What is the world coming too ?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 30th, 2012, 8:14am »

Not good.   I'm a wee bit more fortunate because living in the far North of Scotland it's too cold and wet for scumbags!   Although a mate of mine caught a fella dragging a nail across the roof of his Cortina many years ago.   He gave the fella a real good hiding and then dragged him to the local cop-shop.     The duty cop asked what happened, and my mate said it was self-defence!   Surprisingly got away with that.   However, the vandal was only given 160 hrs community service and he couldn't afford to pay my mate back for the damage.   So a good hiding is always best I'd say!   Tongue
IP Logged

I love 'Movvy'
1995 Jaguar XJ6 X300 3.2 (Henley)
1995 Jaguar XJ6 X330 4.0 (Dopey)
1957 Jaguar XK140 USA (converted to RHD, and to have fitted Mk10 420G Engine with BW 65 Auto Trans)
gozz

Been around awhile

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 30th, 2012, 10:34am »

Did he get any adult goods with the van Rich ?if so he is perhaps still trying to understand what they are  Roll Eyes,maybe an extra large 500volt vibrator introduced to his posterior may teach him.  Was it a plain white van ? they are the best pinch only needing false plates for a clear run past Elderly William Cool.A few years ago I came out of the digs at four in the morning in Kidbrooke to find the lorry complete with ten tons of spuds had gone from the station yard,felt a bit lonely standing there with just my bag  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Dave2302

2006 Mercedes S55 AMG, Retired Barefoot Waterskier

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 30th, 2012, 11:36am »

re the subjec title ................

In a single word SH!T  Sad

This is exactly why I semi retired to N/W Scotland....................

A couple of years ago I did a gig in a pub locally, like a twit I left a laptop on the table outside the pub.  
Went in and had a late drink with the owner, came out 3 hours later, Laptop still exactly where I left it  Smiley

Couldn't have done that down South  Wink

These @rse holes really do deserve a good hiding  Angry

Cheers Dave
IP Logged

Dave "The 'ol Bear" ex Footer !
PJDavis

2 x 1995 Jag X300 3.2 / 4.0 (Henley)   1957 XK140

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 30th, 2012, 1:06pm »

Aye Dave.    But the real reason no-one pinched yer laptop was, they knew if you found out who did it you'd hogtie them and string a line from the back of the boat and drag them up and down the Loch a few times at 50 knots !!!    Cheesy
IP Logged

I love 'Movvy'
1995 Jaguar XJ6 X300 3.2 (Henley)
1995 Jaguar XJ6 X330 4.0 (Dopey)
1957 Jaguar XK140 USA (converted to RHD, and to have fitted Mk10 420G Engine with BW 65 Auto Trans)
rich1

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Nov 30th, 2012, 9:30pm »

No gozz van was empty apart from my personnel belongings , had to buy another bluetooth today although saying that i lose so many of the things its nothing new !!! It wasnt a plain van it had SIXT written on it , had the police phone me tonight , they want to come round sunday to take a statement , only 5 days after the event ! I said to the copper its probably half way round the world by now . Was informed by the old bill that there has been over 20 (yes 20) transit vans stolen in essex in the last 2 weeks alone , they said they are concentrating on the case now , better late than never isuppose ,but should it take a spate of thefts for themto get they're harris's into gear ?? And yes i know they have more important things to do , i saw 15 of them pouncing on motorists on lower rd and jamica rd (bermondsey)today Smiley
IP Logged
rich1

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Nov 30th, 2012, 9:33pm »

I should add they did want to come round tomorrow for the statment but im at the arsenal , although the way we're playing at the moment it'd more exciting talking to officer dibble Smiley
IP Logged
Andycan

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Nov 30th, 2012, 10:05pm »

you would get more sense out of officer Dibble lol. Or even better Topcat.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.