Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 1st, 2024, 2:20am

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Merry christmas all ............but »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Off Topic Subjects
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   Merry christmas all ............but
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Merry christmas all ............but  (Read 1850 times)
rich1

london cabbies have the knowledge!!

View Profile

Merry christmas all ............but
« on: Dec 23rd, 2012, 8:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am seriously going to hurt the next person who touches my scorpio . Twice today someone has pushed my wing mirrors in , i tend to forget at this time of year you get all the idiots out shopping , i was in my local morrisons (loughton) nice and early to beat the rush , parked up in a little corner out of the way with ample space either side of me , did the shopping , came out to find an audi A3 little more than 3 inches from my door but with about a foot and half of space on the other side of her car !!! And mirror pushed in , now the odsevante amongst you may have noticed that i said her , i know it was a woman because i waited for the owner to come out , had no choice really as i wasnt climbing over seats to get in , when i asked her why she parked so stupidly she just went into a proper rant , calling me all sorts of names and things i couldnt possibly repeat on here,she then got in her car and sped off like and bat out of hell !!!! And if that wasnt enough !!!! I live opposite a church and they have become the bain of my life , they park outside peoples houses but leave the car park empty . Anyway i was hoovering my car out when i heard a crunch , looked up to see this prat reversing into a space but hitting my mirror , im afraid at this point i lost it (temper not the mirror) and pointed out the error of his ways in strong anglo saxon and asked why the f*** doesnt he use the car park ...his reply , his car got damaged last time he parked there .......aaarrrgghh. Btw no damage to either mirror . Merry christmas and happy new year to you all , sorry about the rant but people do my nut in sometimes
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.