Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 18th, 2024, 7:22am

Balance: £11.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Wind up merchants! »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Off Topic Subjects
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   Wind up merchants!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Wind up merchants!  (Read 11392 times)
ro284

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile Email

Wind up merchants!
« on: Jan 12th, 2014, 9:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I,m getting harrased by some misguided females!  AngryNever touched them! They seem to be from a group who are anti blokes! i was looking out my window upstairs when 2 females in a roof down car swung into my drive! The fat passenger was bouncing up & down punching the sky, the skinny driver was blasting on the horn while trying to get wheelspin up to my window! Huh
I am 70! no angel im a bloke! Then they reversed out again and went! my question is -what can i drop on them, to stop them? And if neccessary trash the car in my drive! without being arrested? Any advice please?
IP Logged

Bob Dorset
Jonnycab

Former owner of 2.3 Ultima Facelift saloon

View Profile

Re: Wind up merchants!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16th, 2014, 5:00am »

Is this a regular occurrence ?....If so, then clock the reg number & call the police & make an anti-social behavoiur complaint  Smiley

Or......spray brake fluid out of the window so it lands on the car. They won't see the damage until the next morning & then will be scratching they're vacuous heads & looking up at the sky trying to work out how it happened  Grin
IP Logged
Andycan

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Jan 16th, 2014, 12:30pm »

@ Jonny they will  notice if the roof is down lol.
IP Logged
PJDavis

2 x 1995 Jag X300 3.2 / 4.0 (Henley)   1957 XK140

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 16th, 2014, 1:50pm »

Hmmmmmm.   I'm not in accordance with JC on this one, I never like to damage any car because of the behaviour of the stupid occupants.   Water is always a favourite!   An open bag of flour, but make sure you miss a direct hit on the occupants.
IP Logged

I love 'Movvy'
1995 Jaguar XJ6 X300 3.2 (Henley)
1995 Jaguar XJ6 X330 4.0 (Dopey)
1957 Jaguar XK140 USA (converted to RHD, and to have fitted Mk10 420G Engine with BW 65 Auto Trans)
amigafan2003

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Jan 16th, 2014, 7:53pm »

Don't use your drive and litter it with some large tacks.  I'm sure a bill for four new tyres might make them think again about driving onto your driveway!
IP Logged
Jonnycab

Former owner of 2.3 Ultima Facelift saloon

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Jan 17th, 2014, 12:16am »

on Jan 16th, 2014, 1:50pm, PJDavis wrote:
Hmmmmmm.   I'm not in accordance with JC on this one, I never like to damage any car because of the behaviour of the stupid occupants.

Maybe that would be a little extreme I suppose  Wink
IP Logged
ro284

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: Feb 11th, 2014, 11:00am »

Thanks for replies guys, hate to admit to being in this situation, thanks for the suggestions, not seen anything recently, probably due to weather! my health is bad as a result of the hassle, but probably self inflincted, The advice i can give is never say NO to a randy female! if you don't say No that is bad as well! Also it is unbelievable how much hassle you can get! it is a no win situation! on even more serious side i am on more medication from the doc! Whereas if it was a bloke you could slap him, or discuss it, as i have in the past, but females totally different ball game, (excuse the pun!) The bottom line, (excuse the pun) is there is no right of reply to lies gossipp misinformation!
IP Logged

Bob Dorset
Andycan

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Feb 11th, 2014, 4:24pm »

So true Bob and not only that but the woman always has to have the last word lol.
IP Logged
Mike H

Renault Clio

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Feb 14th, 2014, 6:28pm »

How totally bizarre.

Like the tacks idea.

Otherwise I was going to suggest lobbing over them a bucket of 2 weeks old (well ripe) urine. Has to be prepared first of course, which is a bit of a palaver. Grin

IP Logged

Mike H
Tayfun.tugra

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Apr 22nd, 2014, 3:54pm »

on Feb 11th, 2014, 11:00am, ro284 wrote:
Thanks for replies guys, hate to admit to being in this situation, thanks for the suggestions, not seen anything recently, probably due to weather! my health is bad as a result of the hassle, but probably self inflincted, The advice i can give is never say NO to a randy female! if you don't say No that is bad as well! Also it is unbelievable how much hassle you can get! it is a no win situation! on even more serious side i am on more medication from the doc! Whereas if it was a bloke you could slap him, or discuss it, as i have in the past, but females totally different ball game, (excuse the pun!) The bottom line, (excuse the pun) is there is no right of reply to lies gossipp misinformation!

Rubber up and record it on video camera. Then post it over to an adult website calling it taking care of the trash.  
Stay safe sir.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.