Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 1st, 2024, 2:14am

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« doors and boot locks »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Problems
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   doors and boot locks
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: doors and boot locks  (Read 747 times)
aitchybaby

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

doors and boot locks
« on: Mar 29th, 2004, 4:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Huh 1996 ford scorpio ultima auto 16 v 4 door.  cannot open doors or boot.  have been using remote to open up but that is now faulty. was able to lock doors but not open.  am now locked out.  I have a new set of locks/keys.  how can I get the in  car and if I do get in how do I disable alarm.  genuine case will supply email if needed.  aitch Sad
IP Logged
aitchybaby

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: doors and boot locks
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29th, 2004, 2:35pm »

Grin eventually managed to open boot with key.  removed speaker (1 bolt) pushed 12" screw driver through the hole then put hand through same hole and pushed down the seat catch (took two of us)  opened rear car door then drivers side alarms went bonkers. got someone to lock door kept pressing remote everytime alarm came on.  eventually re-programmed key (the 1234 dong method) I dont know how but flashing lights stopped.  replaced door locks and boot lock.  tricky.  but and a big but!!! the locks left/right and put on in that order.  doublelocking and flahing lights are on pas side/must have been american!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Undecided Kiss  read right through forum brilliant many thanks for lots of tips. just got ignition to do can anyone help Roll Eyes Tongue  thanks
IP Logged
solarpanel

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: doors and boot locks
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29th, 2004, 10:27pm »

hi, i had to change locks , the ign lock is easy to do.first take of covers then put key into lock turn to pos 1,on the top of the alloy body you will see a small hole, insert a small bradaul and push down the pin inside,pull the lock out,fit the new lock with the key in job done.now you have to get the new red key programmed,the way to start the car is by holding the old key to the pats sensor round the lock,but dont stall the car as you have to do it again.or go to the local fmd and get them to fit it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.