Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 12:23am

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« What is wrong? »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Problems
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   What is wrong?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: What is wrong?  (Read 448 times)
nicley

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

What is wrong?
« on: Oct 20th, 2004, 12:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi
Last week, my scorp (exec) broke down. Really handy as I was stuck in the school carpark!. When I tried to start it, the lights came on, air con etc, but it just wouldn't go...no turn over or anything. I left it there and went back to it the next morning to find it was just the same. I called the RAC out who bypassed something (don't know the technical terms) and got it started. I took it to a garage. The next day I was told that it was too indepth for him to fix it, but he thought it was either the inhibitor switch or the imobilsor. He recommended an auto electrician.Took it there. When I went to pick it up they told me that there was a problem with the imobilsor, and they had disabled it. They did not ask me if I wanted a new one...which suprised me . So it started...so far so good. I got it home. I went out to the car a couple of hours later but this time , it turned over, but wouldn't start. Could it be possible that they did something to it when they disconnected the imobilisor?  
Any advice will be great.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.