Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 10:24am

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Cd changer »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Problems
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   Cd changer
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Cd changer  (Read 508 times)
sailor

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

Cd changer
« on: Nov 27th, 2004, 7:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have a -96 Ultima Estate (Ghia Combi here in Sweden Smiley) and got a original cd changer for it, and now I wonder where I shod place it in the boot, can someone take a photo on an orginal fitted changer and mail me that or explain to me where to fit it?  
Next question is: it was no lead whith it so do anyone now if ther are the same cabel in the early -95 with 2000 sound (a square contact with 12 pins on each end ) I looked at one of these on a yunk yard and the contact to the changer looks the same but I don´t now if the contact to the radio are the same?
Question three, I have a 7000 rds and I don´t get any stereo indicator in the disply like I had in my 5000 rds shod it be like that or are there some wrong with the 7000?
Many regards Stefan S Gotenborg Sweden    P.S. Sorry for the bad english D.S.
IP Logged
mr._floppy

View Profile Email

Re: Cd changer
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27th, 2004, 11:44pm »

I   also  have  a  7000 RDS EON  ,  and  I also  get  no   Stereo  indication  on  the little  screen, so  don't  worry.  Should you  not  want  to  go  to  all the  trouble  of  installing  the  2060/2062 CD changer in the boot , you  can  always  just  replace  the Dashboard  7000RDS EON    with  the   6000CD  R DS EON.   You can  pick them  up  on E-Bay  for  £80.
IP Logged
sailor

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 28th, 2004, 12:42pm »

Thanks Mr Floppy I´m the old school so I still want the kassett player for my old 50`s & 60´s rock´n roll tapes Grin
IP Logged
mr._floppy

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 28th, 2004, 4:36pm »

The changer is situated, as  you open your boot lid  on  the exteme  left  of  the  boot  floor  , up  against  the  rear left  panel  wall.  Sorry I can't be  more  helpful, but I haven,t  quite  figured  out  how to  send  digital photos  with  my  post.
IP Logged
mr._floppy

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 28th, 2004, 4:38pm »

Sorry Sailor, I've only just  noticed   your  Scorp  is an  estate, ignore  my  last  post  

DOH  !!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.