Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 10:30pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« ignition lights on (no keys in!) »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Problems
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   ignition lights on (no keys in!)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: ignition lights on (no keys in!)  (Read 1196 times)
lucas

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

ignition lights on (no keys in!)
« on: Jan 21st, 2005, 8:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I went out to my car this morning and it would not open on the remote, opened with key(alarm went off) and the ignition lights were on whilst the keys were in my hand!
And it would not start, but as if it were immobilised

how curious

does anyone know what is occuring?

Lucas
IP Logged
Richard

Email

Re: ignition lights on (no keys in!)
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22nd, 2005, 2:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Have you got the battery cover and fuse box covers fitted ?, It sounds like you are getting water in the electrics to me, This happened to me not long after buying my car and i traced it to the drivers side fuse box cover being broken.
IP Logged
lucas

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Jan 22nd, 2005, 1:29pm »

thanks richard ill check it out today

lucas
IP Logged
OHC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Jan 24th, 2005, 5:52am »

Hello!

I had exactly the same fault after having my car washed! I cured it by dismantling, cleaning, drying main fusebox! You should try hairdryer and WD-40 first!

Best regards,
OHC
IP Logged
gadgetmandb

Don't let the b****rs grind you down

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: Jan 27th, 2005, 1:36pm »

same problem with mine...... I cured it by..
re lock the door with key that set the alarm off, if that fails use the re lock the door with key that set the alarm off, if that fails use the re lock the door with key that set the alarm off, if that fails use the re lock the door with key that set the alarm off, if that fails use the re lock the door with key that set the alarm off, if that fails use the re lock the door with key that set the alarm off, if that fails use the re lock the door with key that set the alarm off, if that fails use the re lock the door with key that set the alarm off, if that fails use the re lock the door with key that set the alarm off, if that fails use the re lock the door with key that set the alarm off, if that fails use the re lock the door with key that set the alarm off, if that fails use the re lock the door with key that set the alarm off, if that fails use the re lock the door with key that set the alarm off, if that fails use the re lock the door with key that set the alarm off, if that fails use the
Red master key Red master key Red master key Red master key Red master key Red master key Red master key Red master key Red master key Red master key Red master key Red master key Red master key Red master key
. Once you have done that repoen the car with the
red master key and re lock, then open red master key and re lock, then open red master key and re lock, then open red master key and re lock, then open red master key and re lock, then open red master key and re lock, then open red master key and re lock, then open red master key and re lock, then open red master key and re lock, then open red master key and re lock, then open red master key and re lock, then open red master key and re lock, then open red master key and re lock, then open red master key and re lock, then open
Now use the key that first set the alarm off to lock the car and re programme the remote. Now use the key that first set the alarm off to lock the car and re programme the remote. Now use the key that first set the alarm off to lock the car and re programme the remote. Now use the key that first set the alarm off to lock the car and re programme the remote. Now use the key that first set the alarm off to lock the car and re programme the remote. Now use the key that first set the alarm off to lock the car and re programme the remote. Now use the key that first set the alarm off to lock the car and re programme the remote. Now use the key that first set the alarm off to lock the car and re programme the remote. Now use the key that first set the alarm off to lock the car and re programme the remote. Now use the key that first set the alarm off to lock the car and re programme the remote. Now use the key that first set the alarm off to lock the car and re programme the remote. Now use the key that first set the alarm off to lock the car and re programme the remote. Now use the key that first set the alarm off to lock the car and re programme the remote. Now use the key that first set the alarm off to lock the car and re programme the remote.
wulla it should now be OK
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.