Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 8:19pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« all seems well »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Problems
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   all seems well
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: all seems well  (Read 369 times)
rickyfifer

love ma cossie 24 (when it runs)

View Profile

all seems well
« on: Jan 22nd, 2005, 7:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

hello my o/d light comes on about a minute afrer turning on the engine it keeps flashing  all the time i have all the gears and the over drive is working as it should trans fluid seems to be just hot after a 10 mile run so the box isint over heating i did rewire the main loom a wire at a time the one that falls apart between the the cylinders you know the one lol i might have put one wire to a earth  (i did get the camshaft and crankshaft sensors mixed round hence no spark duh lol) dont know if everything is ok and take the od bulb out or get the guy out wi the obd2 any thoughts would be welcomed also its the 1st time ive driven the car since i got it and wow had a carlton 2.6 and scorp would leave it way behind got it for 200 in imaculate conditions cos it had a broke timing chain its cost me a further 460 to rebuild but ive changed 2 inlet 4 exhaust valves gasket set  timing guide  and on  the scorpio site says u can reuse the head bolts twice but i only gave it one 90 deg after the inital torq incase they snapped i may put new ones in later also at parking speed does anyone else get noise from the power steering  if so is it normal anyway cheers all.

richard
IP Logged
waders

Email

Re: all seems well
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22nd, 2005, 9:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi, Try this first!

http://www.fordscorpio.co.uk/cleanmaf.htm

If it makes no difference, best to get some OBD sorted out Wink

Cool Grin Cool Grin Cool
IP Logged
Badboytunes

Email

Re: all seems well
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22nd, 2005, 10:27pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

the virbration  from the steering at parking speeds is the main steering fluid pipe that runs under the engine. A modified pipe is available........
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.