Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 10:24pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Blown Head Gasket part 2 »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Problems
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   Blown Head Gasket part 2
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Blown Head Gasket part 2  (Read 416 times)
gadgetmandb

Don't let the b****rs grind you down

View Profile WWW

Blown Head Gasket part 2
« on: Jan 25th, 2005, 1:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Embarassed Car is still very sick with no spark in the garage. The heat when the head gasket went was so intense that it cracked one of the coils and melted both the coil boots to a pulp. part of the coil wiring loom was also melted away. They have just orderd 2 new coils and replaced the dameged loom outer casing with electricians tape.
Lets hope it starts soon.
I have been asured that the head was not cracked neither was any other part cracked.Computer diagnostics reports no faults.

Keeping my fingers crossed cos I am forced to drive my Daughters metro until its fixed!! Keeping my fingers crossed cos I am forced to drive my Daughters metro until its fixed!! Keeping my fingers crossed cos I am forced to drive my Daughters metro until its fixed!! Keeping my fingers crossed cos I am forced to drive my Daughters metro until its fixed!! Keeping my fingers crossed cos I am forced to drive my Daughters metro until its fixed!! Keeping my fingers crossed cos I am forced to drive my Daughters metro until its fixed!! Keeping my fingers crossed cos I am forced to drive my Daughters metro until its fixed!! Keeping my fingers crossed cos I am forced to drive my Daughters metro until its fixed!! Keeping my fingers crossed cos I am forced to drive my Daughters metro until its fixed!! Keeping my fingers crossed cos I am forced to drive my Daughters metro until its fixed!! Keeping my fingers crossed cos I am forced to drive my Daughters metro until its fixed!! Keeping my fingers crossed cos I am forced to drive my Daughters metro until its fixed!! Keeping my fingers crossed cos I am forced to drive my Daughters metro until its fixed!! Keeping my fingers crossed cos I am forced to drive my Daughters metro until its fixed!!
Angry Embarassed
IP Logged

gadgetmandb

Don't let the b****rs grind you down

View Profile WWW

Re: Blown Head Gasket part 2
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27th, 2005, 1:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Embarassed
Still no sign of my beloved scorpio being returned ! Still no sign of my beloved scorpio being returned ! Still no sign of my beloved scorpio being returned ! Still no sign of my beloved scorpio being returned ! Still no sign of my beloved scorpio being returned ! Still no sign of my beloved scorpio being returned ! Still no sign of my beloved scorpio being returned ! Still no sign of my beloved scorpio being returned ! Still no sign of my beloved scorpio being returned ! Still no sign of my beloved scorpio being returned ! Still no sign of my beloved scorpio being returned ! Still no sign of my beloved scorpio being returned ! Still no sign of my beloved scorpio being returned ! Still no sign of my beloved scorpio being returned !
Sad
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.