Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 10:31am

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« aircon  problems »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Problems
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   aircon  problems
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: aircon  problems  (Read 357 times)
phil_smith

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

aircon  problems
« on: Jul 11th, 2005, 10:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

just like to say thanks to dave for helping me with my registration problem  Grin i have recently bought a 2.9 12v ultima with no drivers manual i soon discovered the climate control was not working so i took it to an air con man i know to have a look. he checked it over and said there is plenty gas in there with no apparent leaks but later discovered there is no power going to it. so i tried to find the relay for it on your site  r24 had a look at the relays and there was nothing in r24 so i spoke to ford who told me the part number for the cc relay but could not tell me where it was on the car. i eventualy found this piticular relay in r20 but looking on your web site row 20 should be self leveling suspention. i spoke to ford about it and they they could not tell me whether it should be in row 20 or 24 they said try it in the one you you found the original. relay is on order and i have tried the old one in r24 just in case but nothing happend hopfully that will solve it but do you have any suggestions if it does not work
IP Logged
km449

Email

Re: aircon  problems
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12th, 2005, 7:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Had similar problem last year - local FMD found broken busbar(?), they fixed for £55,  
hth, Keith
IP Logged
Snoopy
Administrator

Very old.BAD tempered and missing friends.

View Profile Email

Re: aircon  problems
« Reply #2 on: Jul 12th, 2005, 7:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

the full a/c electrical manual is here http://www.fordscorpio.co.uk/airconelectrical.htm along with the associated pages it might help.
IP Logged

HELP the FORUM.Please DONATE
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.