Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 11:24pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Need help in the Bucks area. Pretty please.... »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Problems
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   Need help in the Bucks area. Pretty please....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Need help in the Bucks area. Pretty please....  (Read 357 times)
Baw_Flinger

Ex 2.3 owner..... Snif

View Profile

Need help in the Bucks area. Pretty please....
« on: Jun 2nd, 2006, 2:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am in the world of hurt at the moment with my pride and joy -  
http://www.fordscorpio.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Problems;action= display;num=1148542642
http://www.fordscorpio.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Advice;action=di splay;num=1149240016

I really do want to keep her on the road but I am seriosly in the hole at the moment and even a few hunderd pounds to get the Head Gasket sorted will be a real struggle. I am begging for the help of anyone in the Bucks (or surrounding areas) that can help with a HG as it is beyond me. Please, please, please.... I am crying in my tea here Cry

IP Logged

BrianL

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

Re: Need help in the Bucks area. Pretty please....
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14th, 2006, 1:02pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

It's a bit late to tell you this but I just saw your post today - maybe it will help for the future. I had a head gasket go on a 2.9 Cosworth. The main agent in High Wycombe didn't want to touch it. A mechanic/workshop in Abercombie Road Industrial Estate did the servicing and other repairs  for me and they would do it.  He's Ricky of Capital Autos, 01494 449951  
  In the end I didn't get it done - it had worn me down with other expenses so I can't tell you any more. But  I had a good impression of Ricky, based on the other work he did for me.  Say hello from me if you go there.
Brian
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.