Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 12:30pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Interruptions and small engine between 2100-2200 r »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Problems
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   Interruptions and small engine between 2100-2200 r
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Interruptions and small engine between 2100-2200 r  (Read 956 times)
sorynel_80

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

Interruptions and small engine between 2100-2200 r
« on: Oct 14th, 2010, 8:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello to all members of this site. I am new to the forum, I am writing in Romania where we've searched the answers to some drivers but did not know to give me an exact answer to the problem that the engine and I say: Interruptions and jerking on the verge of 2100-2200 as seen on the tachometer rpm. They are also present in stationary and while walking no matter what speed the car is. I mention that the car is a Ford Scorpio year of manufacture 1995, engine 1998 cm3, 100 kW, 136 hp, manual gearbox. Engine shakes badly at stationary and especially in pregnancy rates 3,4 and 5 when reaching that threshold from 2100 to 2150 rpm all the bad break as if the car breaks and the engine wants to get out from under the hood. Otherwise the engine seems to go well. If the engine is cold the car ok go smoothly, but after 2-3 minutes of running after it warms a bit stop and start to have those hesitations to aceleratie ... Basically I can not go with her constantly from 2100 to 2150 rpm. I performed a diagnostic test on it and found I was not only an inlet temperature sensor error that I fixed the engine because it had stopped a fir.In Otherwise I have no error. If someone has an idea, is welcome. Thank you all for your time and I hope they will be somewhat understandable English.
Ascultaţi
Citiţi fonetic
IP Logged
gozz

Been around awhile

View Profile Email

Re: Interruptions and small engine between 2100-22
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14th, 2010, 8:57pm »

Hello,welcome to the site.Have you examined the wiring under the spark plug cover,the coils,plug leads and plugs themselves ?
       GOZZ.
IP Logged
sorynel_80

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Oct 14th, 2010, 10:19pm »

Yes ... for coils are fine wires, as well as coils and sheets are new. Spark plugs are working well from what I have seen all 4. We only those interruptions in 2100-2200 rpm threshold. I think maybe it's the throttle sensor. Otherwise I can not explain why in 2100 over 2200 is going well and going again as well. Or can not work any spark at the right speed and there and little pink? I do not know still looking ...
IP Logged
Jonnycab

Former owner of 2.3 Ultima Facelift saloon

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Oct 15th, 2010, 12:19am »

When you say 'and little pink', do you mean the car is pinking ?....I once had quite bad pinking & it's was caused by a faulty camshaft sensor.

Hope this helps  Smiley
IP Logged
Mike H

Renault Clio

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 15th, 2010, 11:20pm »

on Oct 14th, 2010, 10:19pm, sorynel_80 wrote:
I think maybe it's the throttle sensor.

Yes that does make sense. Someone else recently had problem engine stopping etcetera, it was that

IP Logged

Mike H
sorynel_80

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Oct 27th, 2010, 8:09pm »

Hi again dear colleagues of the forum .... I have not written a long time ... but eventually I solved the problem with interruptions .... and all problems were the electrical wiring of sensors ... I do not know which ones, but I still cabalajul removed from the engine and I replaced all the electrical wires leading to sensors (took me two days to restore the wiring work , but it was worth) now works and car responds well to commands. All the best to everyone. Cheesy
IP Logged
sorynel_80

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Oct 27th, 2010, 8:11pm »

Hi again dear colleagues of the forum .... I have not written a long time ... but eventually I solved the problem with interruptions .... and all problems were the electrical wiring of sensors ... I do not know which ones, but I removed all the wiring from the engine and I replaced all the electrical wires leading to sensors (took me two days to restore the wiring work , but it was worth) now works and car responds well to commands. All the best to everyone. Cheesy
IP Logged
Mike H

Renault Clio

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 29th, 2010, 10:05am »

Super! Grin

There you are, wiring again
IP Logged

Mike H
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.