Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 30th, 2024, 4:24pm

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« I knew it ........ »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Insurance Matters/Advice
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   I knew it ........
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I knew it ........  (Read 709 times)
rich1

london cabbies have the knowledge!!

View Profile

I knew it ........
« on: Nov 6th, 2016, 8:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

As you know my beloved scorpio was written off back in may , anyway got the saab insured with same company AXA for no reall extra cost . Was paying about 450full comp . However come renewel time it jumped up to 1096 quid . I had six years no claims and the driver who crashed into me admitted liability. So you would assume that the new policy would be the same . But nope . They swear blind it has nothing to do with the accident but how else do you explain the huge jump? And lo and behold a few weeks later a report in the daily mail confirmed what i expected . Even if the accident is not your fault you still get clobbered . Bang out of order , i told em to stick the qoute up you know where , went on line and got insured with the co-op for 400 . Nearly 600 quid cheaper , loyalty really doesnt pay , ALWAYS shop around . Insurance companys get a bad wrap and its no wonder . They are dishonest thieves . At least thingy turpin wore a mask when he robbed people. They make me so angry !!!!!!
IP Logged
rich1

london cabbies have the knowledge!!

View Profile

Re: I knew it ........
« Reply #1 on: Nov 6th, 2016, 8:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ohband by the way .how do you explain this , ive gone from a 2003 ,saab 9-5 turbo estate to a mondeo 2.5 v6 estate 2002 . Yet my policy went up 100 quid !!! . An older car that surely is easier and cheaper to repair and i would have thought less likely to be stolen a a saab . Maybe im wrong but i just dont get insurance companys , im convinced they pluck a number out of the air ,double it and add 100 quid to it !!!! Anyway rant over , strictly result show on now  Grin
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.