Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 1st, 2024, 2:23pm

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« STREET IN SOMERSET »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Scorpio Meetings
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   STREET IN SOMERSET
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: STREET IN SOMERSET  (Read 888 times)
craig

Email

STREET IN SOMERSET
« on: Oct 21st, 2006, 1:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

ok,not a scorpio meeting as such,well infact not a scorpio meeting at all because mike (simmo) came down in a focus.......

but had a fantastic afternoon wih simmo and his lovely wife Lynn,they were down in Sherbourne for the weekend,and we arranged to meet up and "do lunch" yesterday (Friday),and both myself and Amanda really enjoyed it,truly 1 of the genuine "nice guys",thanks for not kidnapping the dogs Lynn,and hope you both enjoy the concert tonight(i know you probably wont get to have a look at this until sunday).....
until next time    Wink
all the very best to you both,Craig and Amanda....(scrappie,campbell and tabby as well(oh not forgetting Leanne and Latoyah   Grin   )
IP Logged
Simmo
Administrator

I'm an OAP !

View Profile

Re: STREET IN SOMERSET
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22nd, 2006, 5:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks Craig for your kind comments. We also enjoyed the day. The concert (Treorchy Male Voice Choir) in Sherbourne Abbey was great. It was in aid of the Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance and was a sell out. They also sang one number specifically in memory of the Aberfan Disaster which was 40 years ago.  
May be in total contrast to your usual choice of music but we have a feeling you would have identified with the occasion. Apalling run home in driving rain over flooded roads but 'Daisy' got us here safely. Great to meet up at last. Mike.
IP Logged

Now I'm an OAP
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.