Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 30th, 2024, 4:18pm

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Classic Ford Car Meeting June 7th. Black Country. »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Scorpio Meetings
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   Classic Ford Car Meeting June 7th. Black Country.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Classic Ford Car Meeting June 7th. Black Country.  (Read 1328 times)
Malcolm73

View Profile

Classic Ford Car Meeting June 7th. Black Country.
« on: May 12th, 2015, 1:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

On page two of the Stourbridge Chronicle dated April 30th (See Internet). A small headline is:- "Ford Car Owners will meet at pub".

The text is:- "A charity car meet for owners of classic Ford cars is being held at a Black Country pub. The event in aid of Macmilan Cancer Support is planned at the Brewer's Wharf in Level Street, Brierley Hill, DY5 1XD on Sunday Jun 7th. from 10.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M.

I know nothing more about the event and am in no way involved, so please do not contact me.

The Waterfront is a large office complex 300 yards away from the Merry Hill Shopping centre. The waterfront / Brewers Wharf is immediately on the left of a on a one way  road system. If you miss it you can not turn round and have to drive a mile to return to the small pub car park.

Anyone interested should contact the the editor of the paper 01384 335203 or the pub directly (See Internet)  

Beware of strict parking on the Waterfront/ Brewers Wharf Pub car park. (See internet) a short overstay or infringement equals up to £100 fine.

The event in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support is planned at "The Brewer's Wharf" in Level Street, Brierley Hill,  DY5 1XD on Sunday 7th. June, from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm".

I thought that this may be of interest but I have no other information about the event.

The Merry Hill shopping centre is downhill about three hundred yards away with parking for about 10,000 cars
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.