Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 30th, 2024, 6:16pm

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« WDS for Sale »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Parts For Sale
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   WDS for Sale
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: WDS for Sale  (Read 613 times)
Dave2302

2006 Mercedes S55 AMG, Retired Barefoot Waterskier

View Profile Email

WDS for Sale
« on: Sep 13th, 2018, 2:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Guys,

Due to upgrading my diagnostic machines to later Dell based bang up to date stuff, (Ford IDS and JLR SDD), I am offering my WDS for sale now.

Thought I'd give someone here a chance first, before EBay !!

It has been working faultlessly, was used last month for a Key Code, and comes with Ford and Jaguar Hard Drives, plus Ford and Jaguar Leads. There is a box full of Discs, right up to the last issue discs, for both Ford and Jaguar.
Also to go with it is Serial Mouse and keyboard, a brand new un fitted set of Ni Cads,  the ones in it are tired, (these new ones just need the tags soldering together and tape up into a pack), plus I also have the RAM upgrade cards that I've never got round to fitting.

The down side is you will need to collect from IV40 8HB (NW Highlands) ~ 60 miles West of Inverness, due to weight and size.

£130  

Cheers Dave  
IP Logged

Dave "The 'ol Bear" ex Footer !
PJDavis

2 x 1995 Jag X300 3.2 / 4.0 (Henley)   1957 XK140

View Profile Email

Re: WDS for Sale
« Reply #1 on: Sep 15th, 2018, 10:39am »

BLAST!

I've just bought a full Jaguar set of hardware and software, to set-up and diagnose Jaguar cars from 1994 to 2014...............Ahhhhhhh.  Paid a fortune for the stuff too, great working stuff that has almost paid for itself already in one month of owning, working on four modern Jags, and two old ones mine included.   Course this works on all the Land-Rover/Range-Rover stuff as well, and I managed to re-set my Brother-in-laws electric H/Brake on his '07 Range-Rover, which it said it couldn't do!   Saved him £600 for the job at the main-dealer.   I don't have my Scorpio any longer, but I might have been interested in this during summer, sorry it's being sold now.

Haven't spoken to you for ages Dave, I'll need to come over for a visit sometime, I passed the house late at night during summer, still see that the front yard is full of stuff.   Do you still have a garage business close by?   You must have had a great summer, we did.

Speak soon, Peter
IP Logged

I love 'Movvy'
1995 Jaguar XJ6 X300 3.2 (Henley)
1995 Jaguar XJ6 X330 4.0 (Dopey)
1957 Jaguar XK140 USA (converted to RHD, and to have fitted Mk10 420G Engine with BW 65 Auto Trans)
Dave2302

2006 Mercedes S55 AMG, Retired Barefoot Waterskier

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 15th, 2018, 6:44pm »

Hi Peter,

Would be great to see you, I've put an extension on the workshop, working from home now, have Dealer Level Diagnostics for almost everything on the roads up here now, and very into Mercedes, I'm actually restoring a W220 S55 at the moment for myself, another toy lol.

Email me at footerbare@btinternet, I check them every day, I don't get on here much these days Wink

Cheers Dave
IP Logged

Dave "The 'ol Bear" ex Footer !
PJDavis

2 x 1995 Jag X300 3.2 / 4.0 (Henley)   1957 XK140

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 19th, 2018, 6:31pm »

Hoi.   That's a coincidence.   The 'Gal' fancies an early W209 with the 3.2 engine 'rag-top'.   I've been looking, but not too seriously because she is also waiting for me to get an XK140 on the road.    Cars eh!   I'll try to get across soon-ish before the weather turns poor.   I'll get you on the email addy.  Peter
IP Logged

I love 'Movvy'
1995 Jaguar XJ6 X300 3.2 (Henley)
1995 Jaguar XJ6 X330 4.0 (Dopey)
1957 Jaguar XK140 USA (converted to RHD, and to have fitted Mk10 420G Engine with BW 65 Auto Trans)
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.