Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 30th, 2024, 6:22pm

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« 1993 Granada 2L manual »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Cars for Sale
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   1993 Granada 2L manual
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 1993 Granada 2L manual  (Read 1369 times)
harry.m1byt

What's YaBB?

View Profile

1993 Granada 2L manual
« on: Oct 17th, 2006, 4:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I know its not a Scorpio, but I thought I'd give you first refusal before it goes on ebay  Smiley

This is a K reg 1993 2L Ghia manual 5 door, white, velor interior, in fair condition for its year 135,000 miles, MOT'ed to August 2007 and fitted with tow bar. No tax as it is on disabled tax at the moment.  

It is mechanically very sound having spent the first 90k miles mostly on the motorway, I'm the third owner 3 owners from new and I have had it about five years garaged through out and still on its original exhaust except for a new tail section last year.

It has just had a new battery fitted, tyres are fine and it drove 2,000 miles in July on holidays (it has been a leisure only car for me in the time I have had it). It has had the usual problem with this engine done about 2k miles ago - where the head gasket fails.

It's bad points....

Small amount of corrosion on rear off side wheel arch and as usual a little more on the near side.

Some judder on the front brakes as the discs need to be replaced, a fairly easy job - the judder started in the last 200 miles. low tone horn has failed and needs to be replaced - without it it sounds like a Fiesta. Other than that, it really is a nice and has been a supremely reliable motor. It's only breakdown being a blown fuse due to surge as I installed the new battery to replace the from new original one.  

The goodies - Factory fitted all round electric windows, electric sunroof, immobiliser alarm with internal motion sensors, fuel computer, cruise control, pad wear and road light failure panels - all working perfectly. Engine uses no oil, no water at all and no noises.  

Any inspection invited and open to offers. It is in W. Yorks.
IP Logged

August '95 2.9 12v auto Ultima -
Now flashing Smiley
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.