Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 30th, 2024, 6:12pm

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« n reg 2 litre ultima. Its got to go ;-( »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Cars for Sale
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   n reg 2 litre ultima. Its got to go ;-(
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: n reg 2 litre ultima. Its got to go ;-(  (Read 1265 times)
fat_kalim

Just joined. 17 years old with a 2 litre ultima!!!

View Profile

n reg 2 litre ultima. Its got to go ;-(
« on: Oct 31st, 2006, 1:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sad
it is with a heavy heart that i have to let my pride and joy go.
i have a 2 litre ultima saloon in aubergine. all the toys; heated seats, electric seats, aircon, climate control, one touch open on all 4 windows, memory seats, automatic, EVERYTHING!

the reason for selling is that we have just moved house, and i can't keep it on the drive because the builders are using it. tax runs out at the end of october. it doesn't have MOT, but i've done virtually everything it may have needed. im sure it'll fly through.

when i bought the car, the rear bumper was broken. i have since sourced a second hand replacement in dark blue. To be honest, you don't even have to spray it because it blends in quite nicely. the front bumper was hanging a little loose, but i've cable tied it back on. was just about to get a new one but now i can't. engine is sound, just replaced the maf sensor, new thermostat and housing, recent service. replaced the rear tyres wit sligthtly part worn ones. have only a couple of old invoices from the previous owner.

i had big plans for this car, and to be honest still do. its just that i don't have anywhere to park it and im really in a dilemma. all i want is it to go to someone who can restore it back to how it should be.

all it needs to go through MOT is probably a new rear number plate, as the old one was broken.

it has the cd changer and original head unit. i just bought the code for it. its done about 128,000 miles i think. but the car is mechanically sound.

i've tried to be as honest as possible.
you guys know just how good these cars are. it just needs a bit of tlc and it'll be bang on.

because i need it moved, im only asking for about £500.
if you have any questions or sensible offers or even p/x, please do not hesitate to phone or text me on

it has to go asap, so don't miss out.  Embarassed

IP Logged

Kal
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.