Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 30th, 2024, 8:20pm

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« 97 R Scorpio Ghia X 2.9 24v Saloon »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Cars for Sale
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   97 R Scorpio Ghia X 2.9 24v Saloon
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 97 R Scorpio Ghia X 2.9 24v Saloon  (Read 1388 times)
cosworth21

1997 R Ghia X 2.9 24v Cosworth Auto

View Profile

97 R Scorpio Ghia X 2.9 24v Saloon
« on: Nov 5th, 2006, 9:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

*Sigh* It is with the deepest regret that i have to sell my Scorpio. I loove this car but i just cant afford to spend any more money on it at the moment. I have just had £600 worth of work done to it for the MOT and it still needs the emissions sorted. I just cannot afford to put any more money into it as i have just lost my job and so, the Scorpio has to go. Its a 97 R plate 2.9 Ghia X Cosworth with 160,000 on it (high, i know). Drives lovely though and has the full leather, full elecs, good bodywork, nice and clean. Just had :-

2 new suspension arms on the front,
2 new brake calipers on the rear,
New handbrake cable,
New rear brake pipes

for the MOT but still needs the emissions sorted to pass but thats it. The front bumper is cracked (previous owner) and could do with repair but not the worst i've seen. No tax unfortunately. I really don't want to sell it but it has to go. The car is located just outside Cardiff, South Wales and no sensible offer will be refused on it. Also, may consider swap for another large car (Scorp, Granada etc) if anyone would like to be so kind and help me out as i need another car now to look for a new job.

PLEASE!!!! Make me an offer as it needs to go  Undecided

NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!! NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!! NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!! NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!! NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!! NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!! NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!! NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!! NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!! NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!! NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!! NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!! NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!! NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED!!!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.