Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 30th, 2024, 8:25pm

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« 2.3 1996 'P' Ultima Saloon »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Cars for Sale
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   2.3 1996 'P' Ultima Saloon
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 2.3 1996 'P' Ultima Saloon  (Read 1230 times)
LiverpaulH

My bird!

View Profile

2.3 1996 'P' Ultima Saloon
« on: Jan 17th, 2007, 10:35am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

On behalf of a friend off unleashed, who has just bought a cossie estate.

Ford Scorpio 2.3 ultima saloon in state blue 1996 on a P reg this car has full service history long tax and moted and is showing 89,000 backed up with previous mots and service paperwork! over the last twelve months it as been fitted with new discs and pads all round, new tyres and new battery, also it as been fitted with the later facelift rear lights brand new from Mr Ford and even new headlights! This car is in excellent condition throughout.

This car won the Scorpio section at Billing last year so you can see it is probably one of the best examples around.

He is looking for £1195 ono with the later rear lights fitted but will fit the old rear lights and reduce the price accordingly, because he can recover the cost of these on ebay!

He is prepared to haggle because the boss says it must to go. The car is located in Birmingham.

If you are interested PM me and I'll pass on the contact details.

All I can add is that the car really is immaculate and deservedly won the best scorpio at billing, Lee has shed loads of paperwork on the car and it runs like a dream. Any buyer would not be disappointed.

Photos:

Note that the private plate shown in the third picture is not on the car as its moved to the new cossie estate.

Paul
IP Logged

Still hankering after a new scorpio- Aus BA Falcon, 5 years later and I still love it!
LiverpaulH

My bird!

View Profile

Re: 2.3 1996 'P' Ultima Saloon
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23rd, 2007, 11:43am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The car is now sold.

Paul
IP Logged

Still hankering after a new scorpio- Aus BA Falcon, 5 years later and I still love it!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.