Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 8th, 2024, 3:26am

Balance: £11.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« 2.0L 16V DOHC Ultima Estate »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Cars for Sale
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   2.0L 16V DOHC Ultima Estate
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 2.0L 16V DOHC Ultima Estate  (Read 786 times)
LineC

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

2.0L 16V DOHC Ultima Estate
« on: Jul 19th, 2007, 11:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thought id let you all know that I am selling my Scorpio after having it four years. In that time I have taken it from 107000 to 155000. It has been very reliable and managed to move us to Spain and back again. Has an MOT until end of July 2008. Only main problem I had with it was that the AC compressor died. It was replaced by Ford two years ago. It has always been  serviced (AC too) at the right time - 90% with Ford. It has a tow bar and full caravan electrics and is fully loaded as you would expect. It has the potentail to also come with Thule roof bars and a roof box! Would suit someone starting a small business as it is cheap to run for a big car?It may suit someone who likes to go touring with or without a caravan - its big enough to sleep in without touching the ends!? May also suit someone that needs something robust to do jobs. A great car - will be sorry to see it go  Cry - it has done the job I baught it for. Please contact lionel_crow@yahoo.co.uk for further details.Am looking for £800 ONO.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.