Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 19th, 2024, 8:33am

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Another Facelift Cosworth for sale »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Cars for Sale
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   Another Facelift Cosworth for sale
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Another Facelift Cosworth for sale  (Read 773 times)
mstanjer

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

Another Facelift Cosworth for sale
« on: Jul 14th, 2009, 10:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I noticed a couple of these for sale recently, and now you have another to consider!

Mine is a 98 facelift saloon, fully loaded except reversing sensors, with 136K on the clock. It has a January MOT, but has been standing on my drive for a year whilst I decided what to do with it.  
In that time I jump started it once as the battery was flat, only to find this somehow killed the alternator and made the radio display dis-appear. (The battery turned out to be completely useless). Although I am a long time scorpio enthusiast (this is my 3rd scorpio and 8th granada series), I now do not have time to sort this out, as I have become a self employed single parent with too much else to do, so am offering it for sale at a sensible price in this condition. (open to offers.) It has 4 good tyres, and everything else is as you would expect for a car of this age. I am located in Enfield, North London. Please call me for more details.  07771 627 551
IP Logged
gozz

Been around awhile

View Profile Email

Re: Another Facelift Cosworth for sale
« Reply #1 on: Jul 14th, 2009, 9:38pm »

mstanjer.
What do you consider to be a sensible price,and what is the colour please ?
         GOZZ
IP Logged
wojtekor

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jul 15th, 2009, 12:44am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

pics?
IP Logged
mstanjer

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Jul 15th, 2009, 11:29pm »

Well I'm not sure what it would be worth as a runner, let alone without a working alternator! I'm open to sensible offers, but I guess we are in the region of £350-450. Only wish I had the time to fix it first. Dont have any recent photos, but could take some if there is intrest. Dont know how to upload images to this forum, but will hapily e-mail to anyone.  
Colour is maroon. Also forgot to say that car is fitted with 17 inch alloys and tinted windows both courtesy of the previous owner.- Was going to remove the latter, but kept it because the tint is not too severe, and quite good in the sunshine. otherwise the car is standard. (Answer to the other common question:-Wheel arches only just showing the start of corrosion)
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.