Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 19th, 2024, 12:38am

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« 2.3 Ultima - Non Starter NOW SOLD »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Cars for Sale
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   2.3 Ultima - Non Starter NOW SOLD
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 2.3 Ultima - Non Starter NOW SOLD  (Read 607 times)
nodge

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

2.3 Ultima - Non Starter NOW SOLD
« on: Oct 6th, 2010, 9:03pm »

I've been having intermittent starting problems with my scorp for a couple of months now. The problem seemed to occur most when the engine was just warm rather than hot. It would turn over fine and actually fire for just a moment and then stop firing. After leaving it to cool for 30 mins it has always started as though nothing was wrong. I've replaced the fuel pump relay but that didn't fix it. Thought it might possibly be the fuel pressure regulator but the other day it refused to start from cold as well and hasn't started since. I now just need to get it off the drive to make way for it's replacement. I'm not going to break it so it needs to go complete.

It has 4 quite good alloys and 3 new budget tyres. Leather interior is good. Engine and gearbox were fine although the car has done over 220k miles (now on it's second gearbox).

There are a few issues that I never got around to. Bit of a clunking from the font nearside suspension - maybe a wishbone bush. Bit of a rattle from the front - maybe the cat on the way out. Temp guage works intermittently as do the trip computer buttons. Rearview mirror did the alien blood thing a couple of years ago.

The car is situated in Erith near Dartford and as it stands it will need trailering away.

PM me if interested and make me an offer.

Pics here ..

IP Logged
nodge

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

Re: 2.3 Ultima - Non Starter
« Reply #1 on: Oct 11th, 2010, 8:33pm »

Car is now sold.

John

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.