Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 18th, 2024, 8:23pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« 96' 2.3 Ultima 16v »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Cars for Sale
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   96' 2.3 Ultima 16v
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 96' 2.3 Ultima 16v  (Read 528 times)
HappyEgg59

Email

96' 2.3 Ultima 16v
« on: Apr 21st, 2011, 12:28am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

My scruffy, but reliable Ultima has to go. The costs of obtaining a further MOT increases as each year passes, so I've decided to finally give-in & obtain a Motability car. Sad

DETAILS:
Metallic Purple, 1996 on a 'P' plate. MOT expires on 31st May 2011, tax class is Disabled. All electrics work fine, but driver & passenger door locks need rebuild kits. All 3 keys, including the red master are there, & 1 remote. Full set of Ford locking nuts & key.
Full leather interior; electric memory driver's seat, both front are heated.
New brake pads all-round for MOT last year. (that was all!)
Drives fine, but box slips slightly on up-change from 1st. Bodywork is average, with a few small dings & scratches, (thanks to local 'hoodie' yobs.) front & rear 'bumpers' are both cracked. All lights ok. Genuine Ford draught visors fitted to both front doors. CD player & multi-changer works great. Have radio code.

My insurance for the Scorpio would have been almost £600 fully comp this year, for myself only to drive. Age: 51, & holding full no-claims discount! The fact that their 'agreed' value for my car in the event of a claim, would be just £200 really pi**es me off..
Sorry for the rant.

I'd like £200; cash only please.
Buyer to collect; cannot deliver.
Although drivable, you'll need a trailer or similar to stay legal.

Don't get me wrong; I'm aware the car is worth much more for the sum of it's components, but I would like to give other Scorpio lovers 1st chance before selling for scrap.
If not returned to the road, I hope that she will be used to keep many other Scorpios going.

I'm in Kirkby, Liverpool L33.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Cheers,
Paul.

P.S. The car will be scrapped if not sold by 31/5/2011 as I have no storage available. The road tax is required for my Motability car, so I'll no longer be able to park the Scorpio on the public highway after the above date..

The Ultima will be going to a breaker, as I've had no interest at all from forum users; a pity really..  Roll Eyes

FINAL UPDATE:
04/06/2011.
CAR CRUSHED TODAY BY BREAKER. GOT THE PRICE I WANTED; NO INTEREST AT ALL FROM FORUM USERS..
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.