Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 18th, 2024, 12:23pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« For Sale Ultima 2.3 16v Saloon »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   Cars for Sale
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Simmo, Baz)
   For Sale Ultima 2.3 16v Saloon
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: For Sale Ultima 2.3 16v Saloon  (Read 1003 times)
tramelia

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

For Sale Ultima 2.3 16v Saloon
« on: Nov 4th, 2012, 12:42pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

We are selling the above car.  It is a 1996 model with 95,000 miles.  Taxed and Mot'd . There is some cosmetic damage to  the car, however, it is a good runner.  The cosmetic damage is a  dent to front passenger door, the paint on the wings has started to dull, and there is a few car park type dings as you would expect from a car this age.  This car has  been in the family since it was  6 months old, with 4,000 miles on it.

The colour is Moondust silver.  It has black leather interior, with walnut trim.  It has all of the things that you would expect to get from the Ultima.

Interior is in excellent condition.  It has 4 brand new tyres, and a reconditioned ABS ECU 5 months ago. (We do have the receipts).  The spare typre is brand new.

Please ring for further informatiion.  Located in Salisbury.

Edward on 07956 621 747  Reasonable offers around £750 considered.
IP Logged
leewar

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile Email

Re: For Sale Ultima 2.3 16v Saloon
« Reply #1 on: Nov 8th, 2012, 4:47pm »

Hi Edward, For your info only, but you may want to revise your price for your vehicle!! It would have to be in really good condition to get near to your expectations. Check out the prices on ebay or other motoring mags. It may be why you have had no bites on here. Cheers Lee
IP Logged
wayne_Devon

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Nov 8th, 2012, 6:13pm »

I agree with Lee on this one. Cheeky i know,but send the tax back and i will give you £300 for it

Cheers
IP Logged
PJDavis

2 x 1995 Jag X300 3.2 / 4.0 (Henley)   1957 XK140

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 8th, 2012, 9:17pm »

I think Wayne is a wee bitty cheeky on this one.   More information is needed.   Length of MOT and Tax.   Pic the dent if you can, and if there's any service history.   Do ALL the electrics work, and does it start first time.   If yes to most above and the MOT and Tax are of a reasonable period and the dent is a repair item, then you should get £500 if someone wants it.   Any doubts and Wayne will be your best bet at his price.   I've a great 2.0ltr sitting waiting for me to MOT and repair the roof, it still wouldn't sell!   Grin
IP Logged

I love 'Movvy'
1995 Jaguar XJ6 X300 3.2 (Henley)
1995 Jaguar XJ6 X330 4.0 (Dopey)
1957 Jaguar XK140 USA (converted to RHD, and to have fitted Mk10 420G Engine with BW 65 Auto Trans)
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.