Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 30th, 2024, 8:18pm

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« RELOADED derby meeting via the M5 »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   News
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   RELOADED derby meeting via the M5
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: RELOADED derby meeting via the M5  (Read 1262 times)
Badboytunes

Email

Re: RELOADED derby meeting via the M5
« Reply #20 on: Apr 26th, 2004, 10:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

What car do you have? If its a 24v then you can  have a poke round mine. my engine is clean Cool Cool

Cheers Nick Wink
IP Logged
Paul B

'98 24V Ultima saloon

View Profile Email

« Reply #21 on: Apr 27th, 2004, 12:13am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just been looking at your M5 route on the map, following the M5, onto the M42, and there, just by junction 1..... a place called Lickey End!  Cheesy

Paul
IP Logged

Two hundred & seven horses and only one jockey!
craig

Email

« Reply #22 on: Apr 27th, 2004, 7:05am »

paul,just read your thread about all possibly meeting up,and going in together...
SOUNDS GREAT

i for one will be online tonight from 7pm,if you are about,join me in the chat room,and see what we can arrange,that goes for everybody else as well

craig...
IP Logged
craig

Email

« Reply #23 on: Apr 27th, 2004, 7:09am »

sorry forgot to add,i will be doing the definitive posting tonight regarding routes,and estimated times,this will be open to a little "tinkering" with,if i can have everybodys mobile number,and where they would like to join/meet along the route,then when i am nearing,or when you want me to call,i will give you all a ring.........

LETS NOW SEE WHAT HAPPENS......

anymore for anymore ?

craig...
IP Logged
craig

Email

« Reply #24 on: Apr 27th, 2004, 6:16pm »

RIGHT THEN,HOW DOES THIS SOUND ?..........

i will be leaving glastonbury at approx. 7am,i will meet michael and graeme (phuturephantasy),at about 7.30 at gordano sevices, (i will call michael as i near you),we will then travel up the M5,all the way to junction 4A,would guess at arriving there at approx.10am,from there we will travel along the M42 all the way to junction 11,arriving there at approx.11am,then travel along the A444 to burton-on-trent,then along the A511 to tutbury,hopefully arring at hatton at about 11.30 in the morning,(where kev will have drinks waiting .lol),...

this is pretty much as i invisage it all to happen,anybody is more than welcome to join us,(paul that includes your lot,if these times are good for you,and the route,just let me know,if you agree to meeting up somewhere along that route,just let me know,give me your mobile no. and i will give you a ring when i am nearing anywhere you propose is good),anybody else,just let me know...
A. who you are ......
B. your mobile telephone number....
C.when you want me to call you.....ie,if you would like to join at say junction 10,but it will take to 20 mins to get there,i can call you as i am passing junction 8 ......

guy's,it's all now over to you.................
IP Logged
Badboytunes

Email

« Reply #25 on: Apr 27th, 2004, 6:26pm »

Hi Craig...... I will be the last to meet you on the m42 as i live by J10.  If you ring me on my mob 07793 453077 when you get  to J9 (where the m6 toll meets and its huge so keep ur eyes open!!) i will join you at J10. Do you want to meet at the services or shall we do a rolling meeet on the motorway. Im easy either way.

Cheers Nick Wink Wink
IP Logged
craig

Email

« Reply #26 on: Apr 27th, 2004, 6:56pm »

hi nick

all taken in,a rolling meet would be better,i will call you,as i pass junction 9,then again as i near junction 10 (the tamworth junction is it ?),at the moment thats the plan,just waiting on nev (i do have your number,just let me know when you want me to call you),and see what pauls motley crew are up to ......
IP Logged
Badboytunes

Email

« Reply #27 on: Apr 27th, 2004, 7:20pm »

Thats fine with me. By the time you ring me i will be waiting in the wings with the cossie  raring to go!!  See what you can do with pauls crew.

Cheers Nick
IP Logged
craig

Email

« Reply #28 on: Apr 27th, 2004, 7:22pm »

no problems nick,look forward to meeting you,kev has posted an angle on the other convoy,which does make interesting reading,just had a look on the map,and it is an option,lets see what paul thinks........
IP Logged
MichaelRomulus

Email

« Reply #29 on: Apr 27th, 2004, 9:10pm »

Craig - Will meet you Sunday 7.30 am at Giordano Services on M5

Michael
IP Logged
craig

Email

« Reply #30 on: Apr 28th, 2004, 7:07am »

all received micheal,just waiting on phuturephantasy (graham) from bridgewater.................and nev,when you read this,can you let me know where you would like to join us,i have your number,just wanting to know when you would like me to call,for you to join....

thanks...

craig...
IP Logged
Badboytunes

Email

« Reply #31 on: Apr 28th, 2004, 9:09am »

Craig....... just to help your timing a little, from J11 Glos on M5 to J10 m42 shud take you and hour @79 mph. My parents live in cheltenham so this route is familiar to me.
 Watch out for the roadworks betwwen J3 M42 and J5. There are speed cameras hiding behing bridge pillars.

Cheers Nick
IP Logged
Badboytunes

Email

« Reply #32 on: Apr 29th, 2004, 10:36pm »

Craig.......... is there any chance you can meet me at 11 am  at the services? Paul and his crew are aiming to us  at 11 am if  you can stop at the services. A bit easier than trying to play catch up? What do ya thinkHuh?

Cheers Nick
IP Logged
craig

Email

« Reply #33 on: Apr 30th, 2004, 7:15am »

sounds great,(but check your messages),if we can all get to junction 10 (tamworth services),at 11.00,this would be ideal,as kev has stated though,it is paramount we get to the kestral before 12,the reason for this is after that time,parking together may not be guaranteed,i for 1 dont have a problem with that,i think i will be leaving in plenty of time to get to tamworth for 11,paul,go all out for it mate,if this comes off,it will be quite a sight to see,if we can keep some form of regular contact via mobile,there should not be too much of a problem.........................
should there ?......
good luck.......
IP Logged
Paul B

'98 24V Ultima saloon

View Profile Email

« Reply #34 on: Apr 30th, 2004, 7:20am »

Yeah, its all on. I'm sure my lot are all ready and up for it. Like loaded guns just waiting to have their triggers pulled!  Grin
Really looking forward to this. Its gonna be great!
Come on sunshine - where are ya?

Paul
IP Logged

Two hundred & seven horses and only one jockey!
craig

Email

« Reply #35 on: Apr 30th, 2004, 7:24am »

LETS DO IT ........

PAUL ALL AGREED THEN,I WILL TRY MY UPMOST TO GET THERE FOR 11,I WILL TRY TO KEEP YOU AS UPDATED AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR MOBILE,I DONT THINK THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM....................
SO SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY AT 11 AT TAMWORTH SERVICES

JUST A THOUGHT NOW,WHY DONT WE STOP THERE AND LET EVERYBODY ELSE COME TO US..LOL..LOL

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE....

CRAIG...
IP Logged
craig

Email

« Reply #36 on: Apr 30th, 2004, 8:44am »

now it looks like this has all come together,good luck to everyone,michael (wsm),i will call you tomorrow,graeme
(bridgewater/phuturephantasy,please give me a call),nev i will speak to you tomorrow,and nick (badboy),could you also give me a call when you have 5 mins.,paul once again good luck,take it safely,and all being well will look forward to meeting up with you at 11,and hopefully rolling into the kestral,will surely be quite a sight.........................
anybody else who would like to join us,or are unsure of anything,please get in touch ASAP,

PS.have been told by kev that the figure is now over 40 cars alltogether,hopefully a cracking day to  be had by all..............
IP Logged
Badboytunes

Email

« Reply #37 on: Apr 30th, 2004, 10:38am »

Ok Craig will do. gonna send txt as its free and i will call you tonite at 7pm as my mobile is free then.

Cheers all, and nice one Paul for  deciding to meet us on the M42 services. Wink

See ya sunday. Grin Grin Grin Grin
IP Logged
Kenboy

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

« Reply #38 on: Apr 30th, 2004, 1:40pm »

Hi I should be able to make for 1100 at Tamworth service Station I will be in a white scorpio saloon, look forward to seeing you there and lets hope the weather holds out.

regards kenboy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.