Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 18th, 2024, 4:23pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« WSM MEETING (THIS YEAR) I NEED YOUR HELP  NOW »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   News
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   WSM MEETING (THIS YEAR) I NEED YOUR HELP  NOW
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: WSM MEETING (THIS YEAR) I NEED YOUR HELP  NOW  (Read 833 times)
craig

Email

WSM MEETING (THIS YEAR) I NEED YOUR HELP  NOW
« on: Oct 5th, 2004, 7:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

anybody and everybody who attended this years WSM meeting,i need your help,i propose to do the write up for the meeting,as nobody else has come forward,what i need is this..
names and cars,where you travelled from,and any comments you have about the day please note,they might not all be used,any help at all really would be appreciated,as i have not done anything like this before.

WHAT I DONT NEED ARE PICTURES,I HAVE PLENTY OF THESE,AND BEING A PAUPER ON DIAL UP,THEY TAKE YEARS TO ARRIVE AT MY END.. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

anybody who would like to have an input,please use my e-mail,or post here and i will endeavour to reply....

REGARDS

CRAIG..
IP Logged
Kenboy

I'm a YaBB newbie!

View Profile

Re: WSM MEETING (THIS YEAR) I NEED YOUR HELP  NOW
« Reply #1 on: Oct 6th, 2004, 2:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Craig The car I drove is a 2.3 white Scorpio saloon R reg the.
My wife and I drove down and covered a distance of 120 miles this was from witney (Oxon) a pleasant journey and was made  all the better on arrival due to a very warm reception and great surroundings, the venue at the hotel car park area was excellent and the courtesy and fare at the hotel was spot on I think it would be difficult to find somewere else that offers all this, added to this was the enthuisiasm offered by fellow members on advice to others I guess the only down side was the lack of other member attendances but as it was such a short notice this was to be expected and I am certain that the next one will be well attended and I for one look forward in attending keep up the good work and I hope you get more replies than this.

regards Kenboy
IP Logged
Vulcan

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 6th, 2004, 6:14pm »

Hi Craig,
my car is the Panther Black R reg 2.9 cossie with the drop down DVD player in the back.
Me, Kerry and the kids (Shannen and Kelsey) travelled down from Newcastle, 325 miles, on the Saturday and stayed the night in a local Hotel  which was kindly arranged my Michael (Captain) attending the venue on the Sunday.
The journey down and back was very pleasant as the weather was beautiful.

The Royal hotel is superbly placed for families being right on the seafront and near the beach, we all enjoyed the day immensely and we intend to attend next year but we are meaning to stay both sat and sun nights travelling back on the monday.
I would recommend WSMScorp to all members as a fantastic day out. At my last count I think I counted 18 Scorpios and I took many pics along with some video, all of which is available for download from my webspace. Just PM me for te URL.

regards

George
IP Logged
craig

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 6th, 2004, 6:18pm »

thanks george/ken,the captain ( Huh),has got back to me,and it looks like he has all the info i need,just waiting for him to be let back into the country  Grin Grin Grin,what would be nice to know,is did anyone travel further than george from newcastle to WSM.,this would be worth a mention,any other inputs,please let me know,looks like i will be doing the write up in about 3 (ish) weeks time....
thanks..

craig..
IP Logged
Paul B

'98 24V Ultima saloon

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 6th, 2004, 8:14pm »

Newcastle to WSM?  Shocked Blimey!  I hope you got a prize for that George  Wink
IP Logged

Two hundred & seven horses and only one jockey!
craig

Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 17th, 2004, 3:51pm »

cheers michael..
done all that,anybody else who would like a mention,or comments on the day,just let me know..

regards

craig..
IP Logged
Richard

Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 23rd, 2004, 4:07pm »

Welcome back Michael,Hope you had a good trip and are feeling better soon. Roll on WSM 05.
Regards
Richard
IP Logged
craig

Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 28th, 2004, 6:01pm »

all received michael,all particulars are now in the posession of eric,did what i could,lets see what admin has to say.....

craig..
IP Logged
Mick Saunders

Hi to all you Scorpions.

View Profile Email

« Reply #8 on: Oct 28th, 2004, 6:43pm »

Smiley Hi Craig,
       State Blue 24v Cosworth Ultima Estate.
Mick Saunders & Family :- Margaret & Kenny.
From Chatham.
Very enjoyable get together. Kenny still talks about his sticker for his wheelchair.
Mick.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.