Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 18th, 2024, 6:26pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« B O W x 2 »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   News
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   B O W x 2
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: B O W x 2  (Read 1212 times)
The Captain

Email

B O W x 2
« on: Nov 17th, 2004, 2:55pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Just came back from the Post Office - apparently - there was another car torched the same night about two streets away

Captain
IP Logged
craig

Email

Re: B O W x 2
« Reply #1 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 2:57pm »

michael...
and i thought WSM was the retirement capital of the south west Huh Huh
IP Logged
The Captain

Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 3:00pm »

Just midless vandalism - scourge of modern society - big / small / town /  city

Who knows whats in their minds

Captain
IP Logged
wumpster

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 7:55pm »

i live in a small town in cheshire it is the same all over i see it every day as i am private hire driver trouble is they know that they will just get there wrist slaped ( boo hoo they come from a broken home ) and all that crap Angry would be better if they give them a good thrashing with a big stick Grin
IP Logged
Paul B

'98 24V Ultima saloon

View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 9:16pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Even a respectable( Undecided) place like Ashford has its share of scrotes.

Latest craze here seems to be doing drive-by shootings(?) on phone boxes & bus shelters. There's hardly any around here now with glass left in them.

That's bad enough, but I wonder what they'll turn to when they've done 'em all. Get the matches out probably Angry
IP Logged

Two hundred & seven horses and only one jockey!
colinw

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Nov 17th, 2004, 11:33pm »

they need more than wrists slapped personally i would string em up by there dangly bits from the nearest lampost ,but i suppose thats not really politically correct enough is it ,but i bet you wouldnt need to do it to many before the rest of these mindless idiots thought twice about it ,a few months some teenagers kept climbing over my mothers fence into the rear garden (she is 75 and on her own ) i called local police and they said as it was bank holiday they were to busy to attend ,and coundnt i deal with it ,so i asked again what they wanted me to do with a witness listening to tel conversation ,and was told once again to try to deal with it myself ,so i did and guess what these little thugs stay well away now ,its quite easy this law and order business really ,respect other peoples property or get a good hiding ,sorry ive gone on a bit but i live fairly close to the captain and know him and how well he looked after that scorp
IP Logged
Baz

S Reg. 1998 24v Cosworth S2.9 COS (Deceased)

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 12:08am »

Ah, you see the way that the country is about these events. Everyone on here and probably everyone who you would care to ask in the streets, clubs, pubs etc will say exactly the same: string 'em up, flog 'em etc. but the problem is that the people who actually have the power to do and authorise the proper punishment are all lilly-livered liberals who think that being nice to yobbos and sending them on holidays paid for by the rest of us is the right thing to do.

I know what I would do but we "normal" thinking types are classed as uncaring thugs by the ruling classes.

I wish I had the bottle to set up a proper political party. b****r Europe, most people don't want it. what we want is law and order with proper punishment to fit the crime and a safe place to take our kids.  

Rant over

Baz
IP Logged
Baz

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 12:12am »

Just one other thing, there seems to be a lot of talk lately about how we should be nice to gypoes and how they are an oppressed race and minority. The fact that they turn up and ride rough-shod over every law in the country just because they have decided to live in a tin box on wheels should not affect my rights. When I ws a kid, I was brought up on a rough council estate and one time we had gypoes turn up on the playing fields where we played football. after half an hour of the local urchins having target practice with air rifles and caravan windows, it was like a LeMans start with transit vans off like ferraris. And they never came back!

Proper justice. Just try that now and see what happens!!
IP Logged
Paul B

'98 24V Ultima saloon

View Profile Email

« Reply #8 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 6:41am »

on Nov 18th, 2004, 12:12am, Baz wrote:
Just try that now and see what happens!!

Nah, you just wouldn't get away with it would you? Shame.
Making me smile picturing the scene though Baz  Smiley
IP Logged

Two hundred & seven horses and only one jockey!
craig

Email

« Reply #9 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 6:58am »

Shocked Shocked Shocked "gypoes"  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Grin Grin
IP Logged
ferretmobile

2.3 saloon S reg & all the toys. mmmm toys

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 1:27pm »

Baz,dont blame europe mate, I live in France for the best parrt of the warm months and the way the law is imposed out there is you sort it out your self...yep ,if you do get bother and its rare, you give the perps a good reminder! and they clear up the consequence.
If that dosent work, and it nearly always does then you involve the gendems and they give the little tadpoles (small frogs) Smiley a leetle reminder, then the little perps HAVE to pay you compensation. Ar weel zay zis onle wuns... Wink
Le ferret
IP Logged
Fitzy

WILMAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile Email

« Reply #11 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 2:11pm »

Well all this political correctness has its head up its own ARSE, if you do wrong you get the red carpet treatment, but stay on the right side of the law you get S.H.I.T on.

For instance, my brothers a Firefighter in the London Fire Brigade serving in East London and whenever they went out on a shout to an area called Tower Hamlets which covers a wide area which is multi racial,  the local yobs threw stones at the appliances, sometimes they were quite big stones (size of a mans fist).  When the police caught the culprits they had to let them go witha warning because of lack of evidence.  After about six months of this the LFB Bigknobs hit on an idea of................. when the little toe wrags are caught instead of trying to prosecute them lets send them to the LFB training school in Southwark for a weeks training and let them ride with crews they were stoning only weeks earlier to real shouts and watch what a great job they're doing, so would got around about this so everytime an appliance came past there was a queue of kids to throw stones and they would all wait for the police to arrive and fight each other to give the police their names and addresses.  How crazy is that, throw a stone at a fire engine nearly kill someone and get to play at being a fireman for a week.

Yet a nearby special needs school wrote to the LFB to ask if thay would let some of the kids go the firestations and ride on the engines all supervised and all, because they all cheer and wave when they see the fire engines racing along the street, but the Bigknobs said  NO!!!!!!
Would be a safety hazard nad that they are not insured to have the general ( law abiding ) public riding in the appliances, they wouldn't even let them visit the fire stations for a tour of them.  Is that double standards or what, i dare say if you got all these kids to throw stones at the fire engines they would be riding inside a fire engine in no time at all.

Just goes to show the more of a scumbag you are the better you get treated, no wonder more and more people are turning to crime. It must be that CRIME DOES PAY IN THE END.

IMHO

fitzy   Wink Grin Wink
IP Logged

DON'T KNOW HOW OR WHY I DO IT......BUT I LOVE IT...........
Baz

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: Nov 18th, 2004, 5:35pm »

Double standards are a thing with this administration. I want to know why I was hounded to death by the Inland Revenue for £200 (I was late filing my P35 forms If you run a business and employ people you will know what they are!!) with revenue letters, phonecalls and people turning up at my office and yet in my local paper I read that some guy who is being jailed for giving his muderer son an alibi is also wanted by the revenue because he owes them £97,000.  

HOW THE HELL DID HE GET PAST OWING THEM £200

Another company I know still owes the revenue £19,000  

I really despair and I can't wait to move to France like ferretmobile only I want to do it permanantly!!

Baz
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.