Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 6:27am

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Petrol is going to go up!! »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   News
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   Petrol is going to go up!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Petrol is going to go up!!  (Read 520 times)
JohnJ

98 2.3 Ultima

View Profile Email

Petrol is going to go up!!
« on: Apr 18th, 2006, 9:10am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Because Iraq wants to start its Nuclear program fears of America attacking Iraq has driving the price of crude oil up to over $70 a barrel and the price at the forecourts around here already mark this increase, which is ludicrous, any reason to hike it up and never take it down. Long live rip off attitude. It’s nothing to do with war in Iraq or Nuclear power stations, it all about finding new ways to rise the price of fuel.

There rant over. Angry
IP Logged
Baz

S Reg. 1998 24v Cosworth S2.9 COS (Deceased)

View Profile

Re: Petrol is going to go up!!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 18th, 2006, 10:49am »

Have you seen the widely fluctuating prices of LPG?

Now there is a method to make money......because most people don't have it they can get away with planting an extra 2p, 3p or more per litre because "its still a lot cheaper than unleaded" A kind of hidden tax, except all the extra money doesn't go to the chancellor,  it goes straight into the oil companies back pockets

There are differences of upto 12p a litre on LPG in the North West....if it was petrol, there would be hell to pay
IP Logged
mazzy_j

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Apr 18th, 2006, 12:10pm »

Ahh, this is where the joys of having a diesel come into play. Fuel prices going up doesn't really bother me as I use that 'biodiesel' stuff in the diesel. Gives you a nice warm feeling inside when there's 20-odd car queues going up to the petrol stations and you just drive by not having to join that queue and worrying if theres gonna be anything left when you get to the front  Smiley

Though having said that i'll be there sitting in the queue patiently waiting to fill the cossie up whenever i next come to use it  Sad

Matt
IP Logged
JohnJ

98 2.3 Ultima

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Apr 18th, 2006, 2:49pm »

I sold the Scorpio for an oil burning Mondeo and Im going to start burning Crisp and Dry if this continues, I wonder what you would have to add to cheap Sun flower oil to make it safe for the injector pump.

Only joking!!! Grin    
Or am I Cool
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.