Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 20th, 2024, 6:21am

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Site donation from sticker orders »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   News
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   Site donation from sticker orders
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Site donation from sticker orders  (Read 718 times)
cossie_al

Ex 24v

View Profile

Site donation from sticker orders
« on: Feb 21st, 2007, 8:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just to keep you upto date, the site donation from sticker orders was sent today.
The total received by the site was £54.00
Just to be clear the actual donation sent was £46.40.
This is due to a member sending £10.00 direct to the site thinking this was how to pay for two stickers.
I have deducted the £7.60 from the £54.00 to cover the cost of two stickers and postage &packing for those two stickers.
The order was placed at the printers today and I am expecting to take delivery of the stickers by the end of next week.
The envelopes etc are already prepared ready to be filled and posted so they will be back in the post same day Cheesy
Again, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have participated, weather you put forward a design or ordered stickers Again, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have participated, weather you put forward a design or ordered stickers Again, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have participated, weather you put forward a design or ordered stickers Again, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have participated, weather you put forward a design or ordered stickers Again, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have participated, weather you put forward a design or ordered stickers Again, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have participated, weather you put forward a design or ordered stickers Again, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have participated, weather you put forward a design or ordered stickers Again, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have participated, weather you put forward a design or ordered stickers Again, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have participated, weather you put forward a design or ordered stickers Again, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have participated, weather you put forward a design or ordered stickers Again, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have participated, weather you put forward a design or ordered stickers Again, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have participated, weather you put forward a design or ordered stickers Again, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have participated, weather you put forward a design or ordered stickers Again, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have participated, weather you put forward a design or ordered stickers
IP Logged
TiberiuS

Ex. 1996 2.3 Ultima - RIP P789 KHJ

View Profile WWW Email

Re: Site donation from sticker orders
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21st, 2007, 9:40pm »

Al, it's the least I can do mate Wink

Great site, best forum on the web and the best luxury Ford to be sold in the UK Wink

Wasn't me who sent direct to the site was it? I do so many emails I'm bound to get something wrong Roll Eyes

It's in Grace's name but the sending address is the same, as long as it's in Clacton-on-bloody-Sea in Essex Wink

Regards, Bruce.
IP Logged

Bruce - '07 Jaguar XKR coupe, '95 Jaguar XJ Sport 4.0, '82 Ford Capri 2.0 Ghia, '15 Honda Civic (sloooooww..)
cossie_al

Ex 24v

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Feb 21st, 2007, 9:43pm »

No Tib,
All of your crudentials are in place.
I have an envelope here just for you mate ready to be stuffed and posted Roll Eyes Grin
ooh err Grin
IP Logged
TiberiuS

Ex. 1996 2.3 Ultima - RIP P789 KHJ

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Feb 21st, 2007, 9:45pm »

ooh er? What's all that about then Angry Grin

As long as my credentials are in the right place, I'm happy Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bruce - '07 Jaguar XKR coupe, '95 Jaguar XJ Sport 4.0, '82 Ford Capri 2.0 Ghia, '15 Honda Civic (sloooooww..)
cossie_al

Ex 24v

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Feb 21st, 2007, 9:48pm »

LMFAO Grin Grin Grin
IP Logged
granorpio

1998 Silver Facelift Cosworth

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Feb 22nd, 2007, 7:39pm »

d**n and blast.  Cry  late again Angry

Between building a computer (still doing so), only just getting internet access back and pressures at work I forgot to order the sticker. Maybe there'll be a next time  Huh

Mike
IP Logged

- Mike -

So nearly said "goodbye" but now Scorpio will see another day, alongside the replacement! eek!
cossie_al

Ex 24v

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Feb 22nd, 2007, 9:20pm »

Mike,
There should be some spare Cheesy
I temporarily stopped taking orders before the full fifty were sold just incase there were any stickers with faults.
I will put you at the top of the list to get one or more of the spares providing everything goes to plan.
If there is enough interest I will be happy to place another order at a later date.
Get yourself a kleenex mate and dry your eyes, we dont want any tears dripping onto that mother board  Grin Grin Wink
IP Logged
granorpio

1998 Silver Facelift Cosworth

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Feb 22nd, 2007, 10:52pm »

CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS CHEERS

Hopefully this will be the weekend too finally getting around to buying the new mobo and the rest of the gubbins that goes along with it and start to re-rebuild. That I'm sure is going to bring in a tantrum or tear or two  ROFL  Lips Sealed

Mike
IP Logged

- Mike -

So nearly said "goodbye" but now Scorpio will see another day, alongside the replacement! eek!
smitheagle

Remember, I know NOTHING about cars

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Feb 25th, 2007, 11:45pm »

Can you put me down on the spare list. I also forgot to order  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
cossie_al

Ex 24v

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Feb 26th, 2007, 7:40pm »

Mike and smitheagle I have sent you both a pm  
Could any one who has ordered stickers please take a look here if you havn't already done so.
http://www.fordscorpio.co.uk/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=news;action=disp lay;num=1172518402
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.