Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 30th, 2024, 4:25pm

Balance: £6.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Forum/site HELP ! »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   News
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   Forum/site HELP !
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Forum/site HELP !  (Read 28269 times)
Snoopy
Administrator

Very old.BAD tempered and missing friends.

View Profile Email

Forum/site HELP !
« on: Aug 16th, 2007, 7:19pm »

We have ALL in the past benefitted from the information available on this site, and forum which was/is made possible by the knowledge of the members and the foresight of the founders.
I am privileged to be associated with what may well be the " Best single car " internet site and forum.
This site and forum takes a sizeable chunk of money every quarter to keep it running.  
We have two dedicated servers for the forum list and internet site and this along with the bandwidth we use costs money .... somewhere in the region of $600 per quarter.
I know a lot of you have in the past given generously and helped keep it running. The problem is the money is now running out fast, and more is needed.  
So all I ask is that you give a small donation on a regular basis to HELP keep it running. I would be devastated if it had to close down due to lack of money.
Steve I know has kept the thing together in the past often paying out from his own pocket and is reluctant to keep asking for donations.
Please, please,  can we all give a few £'s , any amount is very welcome no matter howBIG or small  Please USE THE DONATE Button at the top of the page  If you don't have paypal then email me and I will give you my postal address for cheques, loose change etc  etc .....

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Regards
Snoopy
IP Logged

HELP the FORUM.Please DONATE
admin
Administrator

The Big Boss

View Profile

Re: Forum/site HELP !
« Reply #1 on: Aug 21st, 2007, 3:19pm »

I just want to say another thank you to those (few) that have donated again to the Site. As Dave said, I'm reluctant to keep begging for support and I don't want to create a membership scheme as I know that some people just don't have spare funds so we rely upon donations from members.

We have enough funds now to pay for this months bills but it is an ongoing thing and so please continue to donate IF you get benefit from the site.

Your name will appear on the Hall of Fame and you will get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that you have helped keep the site going Smiley

Thanks again

Steve
IP Logged
Snoopy
Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 29th, 2008, 7:51am »

Hi Guys and Gals.. You will now see there is a figure under the paypal logo which signifies how much there is or not as the case may be left in the kitty to keep the site active ...

Thought I would mention it to keep you ALL abreat of things  

IP Logged

Snoopy
Administrator

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Mar 3rd, 2010, 7:59am »

he recent jump in funds is very much appreciated, donations of £50 and £10 received by me and paid over to Steve. A big thnaks as usual to those concerned who know who they are..  

Cheers people!!!!

Dave ( Snoopy)
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.