Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 19th, 2024, 8:21pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« my lovely scorp have gone ..:( »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   News
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   my lovely scorp have gone ..:(
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: my lovely scorp have gone ..:(  (Read 1024 times)
bootiful-scorpios

ex     2.9 24v

View Profile

my lovely scorp have gone ..:(
« on: Aug 13th, 2008, 12:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Id like to thank a few people who have  helped in the past when i had woes and troubles from my scorp..
and to also mention a few of people that i have meet from this site, when we had our norfolk meet.

BIG THANK YOU TO, SNOOPY , scorpioman, baz, dave, howiedintheplace, martin-rowe. savethenight,solapanel,cossieguy,jonnycab,tintin,mechcity, bubbles,highlander,(i know some of theses people ant on the site no more but im sure they must pop in now and again how could they not its a great site with great people) and if i have forgot to mention anyone ill say sorry now.  
there is one other person i have in mind to thank he gets his own little spot ... when i first got the scorp about 3years ago now as luck would have it  seemed to get some kinda gremlin on a friday night just before weekend to add even more hassle to the situation. but it was good timing as on a sat morning id get on the site and this gent would be on line very early to answer a problem that i had posted. thank you very much SIMMO  for all your advise Smiley and simmo this site would not be the same without you and i dont think a scorp would be either  Wink and remember age is just a number your as young as you feel  Cheesy.

baz how is that lpg... Grin if i could have had that done id hve been able to keep my scorp  Cry  

im not ashamed to say that im missing the car a lot already and could not watch her being driven away  Cryand ive been Cry over a car for the first time ever in my whole life  Embarassed (prob just a girlie thing)
perhaps in the future i will beable to get another one 2lt or 2.3...Sad one day ... is the petrol better on these?

for now ill say asta la vista.  

ps remember to keep all ya cars polished as they still look bootifull when they are clean . i always hate to spot a dirty one . thanks to all once again.
IP Logged
Simmo
Administrator

I'm an OAP !

View Profile

Re: my lovely scorp have gone ..:(
« Reply #1 on: Aug 13th, 2008, 6:27am »

Thank you for your kind thoughts..   Embarassed . Glad to have helped and sorry to see you loose your Scorp. As you say the site is really about people so stay in touch. I hope you are able to find another one in the not too distant future. Good luck and best wishes, Mike.
IP Logged

Now I'm an OAP
Snoopy
Administrator

Very old.BAD tempered and missing friends.

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 13th, 2008, 7:28am »

Mike said it all , Keep in touch ....  
Happy motoring  

IP Logged

HELP the FORUM.Please DONATE
gozz

Been around awhile

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 13th, 2008, 8:43am »

Blast me bootiful,the old mootor hev garn then ! oi hoop yu hevnt succumbed to no
Skooda or nuthn a the ilk !
Sorry for your loss darlin,but needs must eh,mouths to feed anall !
Very good of you to show appreciation for assistance rendered by the old trustys,many don't bother.
    All the very best GOZZ
  p.s. A 2.3 will give you the thick end of 30mpg.
IP Logged
TiberiuS

Ex. 1996 2.3 Ultima - RIP P789 KHJ

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Aug 14th, 2008, 7:24pm »

on Aug 13th, 2008, 8:43am, gozz wrote:
p.s. A 2.3 will give you the thick end of 30mpg.

Find a steep enough hill and it'll give you 99.9 Tongue Wink

Best of luck bootiful, don't be a stranger. I've been Scorpio-less for nearly 2 years and even I still can't become a stranger, still stray back to the site after a while Smiley

Regards, Bruce.
IP Logged

Bruce - '07 Jaguar XKR coupe, '95 Jaguar XJ Sport 4.0, '82 Ford Capri 2.0 Ghia, '15 Honda Civic (sloooooww..)
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.