Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 19th, 2024, 8:22pm

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« Say Hello »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   News
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   Say Hello
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Say Hello  (Read 1042 times)
malak

Scorpio Owner :)

View Profile

Say Hello
« on: Aug 26th, 2008, 7:58am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Scorpio Lovers Grin

I’ve been forum user for a long time, and I’ve read all web site during this time Tongue ..But I’m so shy that I’ve not posted any message…but today I think it’s time to solve it  Grin Grin

I’m a Scorpio owner since 1998. I’m Spaniard from Basque Country. I bought mine in Madrid. I own the last model with 2.0 16v engine with almost 140 horse power. Recently (well two years ago) I changed my plate from the Spanish old model (with city letter and so on) to new European model (with only four digits and three letter).

Due to my work I rent cars monthly in order to travel by Spain. (cars I rent are type C or D, you know, BMW 320, Audi A4, Fiat Bravo, Seat Leon, Toyota Auris, Peugeot 407, and so on) but I’ve never rent a car better than my beloved “Black Bullet” SmileySmiley  

Well…..I must admit that this is not full true…once I rented a BMW 530d ..And It was as better as my Scorpio Embarassed Embarassed

I use my car on weekends and every holiday (as I told you, during labour days I’ve rented cars). I like driving too much, and for example, I have travel around France and Germany from Spain with my car. I’ve gone to France F1 GP (Magny Course) and to German F1 GP (Hockenheim) from Bilbao with my Scorpio.

You can see pictures in my blog here:  
http://minorityreport-alderaan.blogspot.com/2008/04/la-bala-negra.html

This was the post I dedicated to my car. I feel sorry it is in Spanish, but at least you can click images to see them bigger.  

I’ve done in almost 10 years 130.000 kilometres, and, as you can see, Scorpio is like first day.  

I have had only two problems. Several months ago when I started the engine, my gauges always spin up and down and I lose my on board computer data. I took my Scorpio to Ford and they changed my battery. It was fixed, I think. And two years after bought it, the inside mirror broken. Certain liquid was inside it and you could not see clearly, and the automatic darkness feature did not work. I changed it.

Best regards to everybody

Moisés
IP Logged
Daven

I'm a cheeky Boy! (Simmos fan club)

View Profile WWW

Re: Say Hello
« Reply #1 on: Aug 26th, 2008, 8:36am »

No need to be shy now Moisés - welcome to being one of the family Wink

Dave
IP Logged
Tompion
Administrator

1997 2.3 Ultima estate.

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Aug 26th, 2008, 8:45am »

on Aug 26th, 2008, 7:58am, malak wrote:

You can see pictures in my blog here:  
http://minorityreport-alderaan.blogspot.com/2008/04/la-bala-negra.html

This was the post I dedicated to my car. I feel sorry it is in Spanish, but at least you can click images to see them bigger.  

Hi Moisés & welcome

The Google translation to English of your blog is:
http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://min orityreport-alderaan.blogspot.com/2008/04/la-bala-negra.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://minorityreport-alderaan.blogspot.com/2008/04/la-bala-negra.html%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

Dave
IP Logged

ABS multiplug wheel sensor pins MK IV or MK 20
malak

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: Aug 26th, 2008, 9:27am »

Cheesy  Cheesy  

Lol ...and thanks...but there are several errors and mistakes, of course, automatic translations are not so acuracy. But I've read it again and I found several mistakes in my text in Spanish  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue ..

Where I say: "...My car was only 30.000km on the engine when I got him in 2006..." I wanted to say: "..My car was only 30.000 km on the engine when I changed plate in 2006". Until that date, my plate was M-XXXX-TB.

From 2006 until today I've done 100.000 km. In my travels around europe (Germany, France, Spa and Monza).

Best regards
IP Logged
Baz

S Reg. 1998 24v Cosworth S2.9 COS (Deceased)

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Aug 26th, 2008, 9:23pm »

hmmmm in the translation it says "and a boot for 2-3 corpses intact" is that why Gozz uses the Scorpio I wonder??!! Grin
IP Logged
gozz

Been around awhile

View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: Aug 26th, 2008, 9:32pm »

Baz.
Yes,but only when they are intact Grin
Welcome Malak you young Basquet  Wink,as long as you are at least slightly mad,you will be able to understand we,the exceedingly mad  Grin
       GOZZ
IP Logged
TiberiuS

Ex. 1996 2.3 Ultima - RIP P789 KHJ

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Aug 26th, 2008, 9:42pm »

Hi Moisés, welcome to the site Smiley

on Aug 26th, 2008, 9:23pm, Baz wrote:
is that why Gozz uses the Scorpio I wonder??!! Grin

Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed  

This site increases the cred of funeral directors no end Grin
IP Logged

Bruce - '07 Jaguar XKR coupe, '95 Jaguar XJ Sport 4.0, '82 Ford Capri 2.0 Ghia, '15 Honda Civic (sloooooww..)
Baz

S Reg. 1998 24v Cosworth S2.9 COS (Deceased)

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: Aug 26th, 2008, 10:46pm »

I always thought it was a dead end job myself! Undecided
IP Logged
malak

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Aug 27th, 2008, 7:12am »

jejeje...the comparison for the boot, in terms of dead bodies, was a joke from a friend  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue

Of course, nowadays there are cars equipped with a bigger boot Shocked, but when I bought it, it was incredible huge Smiley and then was the joke ROFL

I hope nobody has test it ..even Gozz Cool Cool

..and after reading forum, I’m sure we all suffer from the same disease Smiley Smiley Smiley

Best regards
IP Logged
Bobbit

Scorpio 2.3 ghia x estate

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: Aug 29th, 2008, 8:54am »

welcome malak  Grin
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.