Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 19th, 2024, 10:26am

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« My First year Of Scorpio Ownership »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   News
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   My First year Of Scorpio Ownership
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: My First year Of Scorpio Ownership  (Read 710 times)
mijfife

View Profile Email

My First year Of Scorpio Ownership
« on: Jan 19th, 2009, 8:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just realised that it's exactly a year since I bought my 2.5TD ultima estate  Smiley  
Scorpio ownership certainly hasn't been dull, that's for sure! I think I've replaced most of the car already and it certainly never lets me forget how to take things to bits. Among the fun jobs was replacing the heater matrix last week! As cars go, it's probably been one of the most troublesome I've had and that's saying something as my main interest is with Hillman Imps   Grin
On the plus side it's been a comfy smooth old barge and the purchase of a couple of spares cars over the last year has meant that it hasn't cost much to run, especially since it's powered by used vegetable oil......
I have to say a huge, huge thanks to all the guys on here, you're knowledge on these cars is second to none and I doubt I would have persevered with it had you lot not been here. Keep up the great work guys, this site really is a must for Scorpio ownership and here's hoping mine behaves itself for a wee while, or is that too much to ask?   Wink
Would I buy another one knowing what I know now? Well when it's good I really enjoy it but who knows  Roll Eyes

Cheers Jim
IP Logged

'96 2.5TD Ultima estate running on veg oil!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.