Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 19th, 2024, 10:31am

Balance: £16.65
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« My fun car has changed. »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   News
(Moderators: admin, Highlander, scorpio_man, Baz, Simmo)
   My fun car has changed.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: My fun car has changed.  (Read 1021 times)
LiverpaulH

My bird!

View Profile

My fun car has changed.
« on: May 9th, 2011, 12:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Many of you will remember my bird, or as my little un called it...brum brum, uncouth, noisy as b****ry and fast enought to give egor a scare. It has been to Harewood and Billing, and was an important member of the family.

Well after three years of hard spanking I have sold the old bird for just £300 less than I bought it for (not bad for three years of fun  Smiley), and replaced her with a new one which had it's first big meet at the weekend in Sandwell. To say I'm a bit chuffed is an understatement.  

I have owned the car for over a year now, but thanks to the numpties at the DVLA am still sorting getting the bird registered  Angry. The IVA application is now with Vosa and we watch this space.

Any road the basic info is: 2005 Ford BA Falcon Series 2 XR6. Powered by a 4litre straight six, with 4 speed auto and standard as from the factory in Australia. In black with charcoal trim, standard 250bhp, slightly faster than the old bird and more refined, the auto box has a manual sport mode which turns a decent sprint into a jesus christ sprint, Smiley. It has covered just 27,000kms (17,000miles) and is pretty decent nick. I think it looks great and once on the road It'll be at as many meets as I'm allowed to attend.

The important bit:

I'll do a full set of in out pics and put them into the thread when I get a chance.

Cheers for now.
Paul 8-)
IP Logged

Still hankering after a new scorpio- Aus BA Falcon, 5 years later and I still love it!
Baz

S Reg. 1998 24v Cosworth S2.9 COS (Deceased)

View Profile

Re: My fun car has changed.
« Reply #1 on: May 9th, 2011, 2:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

mmmmmm nice Grin
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.