Click to return to main site

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 26th, 2024, 10:30pm

Balance: £22.25
Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login
Ford Scorpio Forum« There is no news »
   Ford Scorpio Forum
   General
   News
(Moderators: Simmo, Baz, scorpio_man, admin, Highlander)
   There is no news
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: There is no news  (Read 743 times)
Torbayboy

View Profile

There is no news
« on: May 26th, 2020, 9:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sorry but news is cancelled, there is no new news anymore, we are all told to stay in and not drive (except Govt officials and educated cranks who cant even do what they tell us to do)
:. therefore all the scorpios will be fine with no problems as no one is allowed out to drive them so you cant fix what aint gone wrong....simples innit Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  
This is because of the Chinese virus, they will try to buy us out BUT we have had a s*** time and some people we love are dead because of them so buy no more Chinese "stuff" (Jeff Bezos word for collecting ALL your data and using it to make YOU BUY FROM HIM ONLY) = problem solved

I am bored,BUT I still have my lovely scorpios Cheesy

Stay safe y'all except bangers and splitters-of course
IP Logged

Cosworth Scorpio only 46 on the road now NOW down to 42.
PJDavis

2 x 1995 Jag X300 3.2 / 4.0 (Henley)   1957 XK140

View Profile Email

Re: There is no news
« Reply #1 on: May 28th, 2020, 5:14pm »

Roy
I see you are a Man with my thoughts.   I could easily have a political rant at the moment, but maybe not appropriate.   This lockdown nonsense has allowed me to 'get-on' with some car stuff, and earn a few quid doing other peoples cars for the first time in a long time.   I have now finished my Jaguar Mk10 engine, and 'bench' run it to test it runs, it's superb.   I now turn my hand to the interior of the XK140, it's a bare start, so loads to do.   Autobox is away at the moment, it'll be another six months plus.   My two using cars are going well, and my X330 (lwb) has been sold and goes this weekend to Nuneaton.   I'm going to start tarting-up the Dead Father-in-Law's old Honda, it's low mileage, and I'm going to start using it as my 'users-car'.    
I'll need to get these blasted Scorpio bits up on the site, lots of new, some used.   Keep well my friend, take care.    
Peter
IP Logged

I love 'Movvy'
1995 Jaguar XJ6 X300 3.2 (Henley)
1995 Jaguar XJ6 X330 4.0 (Dopey)
1957 Jaguar XK140 USA (converted to RHD, and to have fitted Mk10 420G Engine with BW 65 Auto Trans)
Glyn

Now an OAP ! 95 cossie and another !and a 12v

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: May 28th, 2020, 8:19pm »

Peter
Look forward to seeing the list !
Stay well up there
Glyn
IP Logged
Torbayboy

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: May 28th, 2020, 9:17pm »

Hi Peter & Glyn, see there are more humanoids than me out there Grin

Funny days for sure, but lessons learn we must. eggs in baskets is the rule for the future, and watch out for the next "cold war" as the far eastern "eat anything that moves" and use their bits as "medicine" squad trys to buy us all out with our own money.

I am sorry to have to admit that I cannot say all I sell is British, trouble is the multi nationals buy cheapest so the plastic I sell unfortunately comes from "over there" but with the demise of the awful compact disc i may e able to fly the flag again, perhaps sooner than I think.

I'm sure both of you (well Glyn anyway) will remember the "Back Britain Buy British" campaign of the late 60s, perhaps we should have paid more attention then Huh

Anyway i rant enough, but what has happened is very bad and should not be forgotten in a rush to a "new normal"  by the blond bobmshell in London,  

We are a strong nation and are quite capable of working things out and keeping things in house, really it's the only way to go - if you want it done right, do it yourself.

I suppose now in stead of "Leave the bankers alone"(wrong consonant), it will be stop knocking the Chinese (off their pedestal).

Happy scorpioing stay in and safe. Wink
IP Logged

Torbayboy

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: Jun 20th, 2020, 10:14am »

See I said no more news and I am right again Cool Cool Cool

Nothing new on here as predicted, beyond quiet-jess me chattin to myself............some things dont change do theyHuh

Still a child
 Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
they still dont all work boat hooks
IP Logged

Tompion
Administrator

1997 2.3 Ultima estate.

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: Jun 21st, 2020, 2:28pm »

You forgot these

Wink
IP Logged

ABS multiplug wheel sensor pins MK IV or MK 20
Glyn

Now an OAP ! 95 cossie and another !and a 12v

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: Jun 22nd, 2020, 3:00am »

See, people are about and taking note !!!!
IP Logged
Snoopy
Administrator

Very old.BAD tempered and missing friends.

View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: Jun 22nd, 2020, 7:03am »

IP Logged

HELP the FORUM.Please DONATE
Torbayboy

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: Jul 12th, 2020, 5:42pm »

I had it explained to me once by snoopy I think or simmo or....
Jest take it I'm thick-there job solved, perhaps you're all trendies with I plugs or whatever they are Huh get it workin fine.

Debn's a long way south, not much comes down here 'cept for hollydaze, used to be a thriving smuggling area but they're all dead now so cant even do that Smiley

Just stay in and play records, CDs are only good for the scorpios as the needle jumps off the record when you go over a ton.

Stay safe y'all trying not to be a child, but still can't get the last 3 to work, make that 4 as the no no (thought that was a hair removal thingy? is broke also.
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Ford Scorpio Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.